Boeing 757 Rework

Let’s go bois, 700+ votes.

5 Likes

I hope after this 777 rework, the 757 and 767s be the next ones :D

6 Likes

Why hasn’t this been reworked 😅

Because everyone in this community wants new planes instead of reworking the (much) less quality, in comparison, older planes

7 Likes

And people somehow wanna miss out on an overpowered aircraft capable of crossing the Atlantic…

6 Likes

@anon57683537 as a sim, all aircraft should be up to date. It does not make sense to keep adding new planes, when we have many jets like the 757 and 767 that desperately need a rework.

Yes you could say that it shouldn’t be reworked because no one flies it. But do you know why no one flys it? Because it is in atrocious condition and needs a rework.

Please drop a vote thanks.

7 Likes

Let’s get to 757 votes by the end of March! We can do this!

4 Likes

I just voted!

We definitely need a B757 rework, I definitely support this and hope this gets reworked very soon! 🙌🏽

5 Likes

This holds true, but then do those outdated aircraft with low votes still deserve a rework? That’s a dilemma. Votes are a more reliable indicator of what the community desires, so if the devs spend their effort reworking a low demand aircraft e.g. Boeing 717, wouldn’t that be a waste of effort? I think staff will eventually have to balance between demand and outdatedness of an aircraft. With that being said, the 757 is both an outdated model and one in high demand, so I’m definitely looking forward to it being reworked some day.

1 Like

Arkia had Boing 757-300

2 Likes

Look at it this way. If you were an airline and had an extremely unprofitable aircraft, would you buy a brand-new plane or replace the unprofitable one with a newer, revised version of the aircraft (for example a 737-200 to a 737-600)?

In my opinion it does not really matter what the demand is, you should just take all rework requests and do the most-requested ones first. You shouldn’t have such a large gradient of aircraft quality, with the advanced A350 at the top and the outdated 757 at the bottom. You should at least get all older aircraft to an acceptable level and then add new ones.

4 Likes

I didn’t take a stance on this regard, but you do have a point, can’t have a high quality A350 and outdated 757 coexist.

5 Likes

I might get burned, but personally I don’t particularly like the nose of the B757. Just a personal opinion…

3 Likes

I agree 100%. It’s so off from real life.

1 Like

I pray that this aircraft gets reworked after the 777. We just cannot have highly detailed aircraft like the A350 and the reworked 777 and still have this abysmal 757 with them.

6 Likes

Alright everyone. All we need is 27 more votes!

3 Likes

Lol, yep! They’re waiting to get to 757 votes 😏

4 Likes

And the Arkia 757-300 new livery

4 Likes

I hope that in the event that the 757 gets reworked, they add a few ATA liveries. I lived ATA and it would be nice to see that livery in IF.

In fact no,
Look