Boeing 757 Rework

Dont they usually do a new one and a rework? 😬

2 Likes

No idea, thinks they just look at what the community wants and what they want themselves

1 Like

I hope the A220 doesn’t come next. It’s a new aircraft and it would have very few liveries. We need a rework of the 757, a plane that has been neglected for years and is in terrible condition.

8 Likes

Exactly what I’ve been trying to say for weeks on the MD-80 thread, A220 thread, and this thread too. The A220 wouldn’t have enough liveries to be worth it just yet, which is why we should wait a year or two to add it. Go 757 rework!

#ReworkThe757
#AddTheMD80

7 Likes

I could not agree more, the 757 is a magnificent aircraft and is very poorly represented in IF. The flight parameters are really messed up! I hope this is the next Boeing to be reworked after the triple 7.

9 Likes

Ah go on then. Gets my vote.

4 Likes

Yes, this would be awesome! Knowing IF, however, we should have a rework by the year of 2082. 🙃

6 Likes

This request opened in June 2016 and for 4 years since then has yet to closed.
Rework the 757

6 Likes

Come on guys, only 10 more people need to vote to get to 700. I have watched this thread grow from 200 votes to almost 700. It has been amazing to see increased support for this old bird!

3 Likes

Let’s get to 700 votes!

3 Likes

It’s a valid point but I don’t think you should be too worried given that both threads are closed and that demand for reworks have been “noted”. Very likely that the two aforementioned aircraft are next to receive a rework.

2 Likes

? im confused

2 Likes

757 need rework.

A330 and A340 - Developers know it.

Simple, eh? 🇨🇦

5 Likes

ohhh, sorry i didn’t know that

2 Likes

One vote left…

3 Likes

I’m the 700th voter!

5 Likes

The luckiest voter will be the 757’th voter. :)

2 Likes

Let’s be honest, they’re probably waiting until this gets to 757 votes.

But what do I know? I’m just some Alaskan teenager stuffing face with a croissant in a hotel lobby.

9 Likes

I just noticed it’s over 700, YES

I agree. The 757 is quickly becoming a classic (the -200 variant is my favorite) and seeing a rework would make me happy. 😊