Boeing 757 Rework

@AlphaSeven I actually recently flew on that aircraft from BIKF to KORD

1 Like

Well you must be one lucky lad :D

1 Like

I have flown on two Delta 757-300s this summer from SLC-ATL and man would it be a joy to be able to fly that in IF.

That too is a nice livery! Would be fantastic to see at least one of the Icelandair special liveries in Infinite Flight 😄

3 Likes

@AlphaSeven yes I must have been!

I’d love to have one of my favorite planes to work with get a rework

13 Likes

It’s a little embarrassing to say the least that an app pro subscribers pay $10 a month for, has an aircraft in such terrible condition like the 757. Why would you add more aircrafts, when you should fix the ones that are there first? Quality over quantity has and will always be the key contributing factor.
#ReworkThe757

10 Likes

It’s not just a little embarrassing. It’s extremely embarrassing because of how many planes are in this kind of terrible condition. The 757, 767, A340, A380, C-17. The list goes on. Maybe we as a community should stop requesting for new planes that just came out and fix the old broken ones first

7 Likes

It is for sure. But doesn’t change my mind.

1 Like

Yep, I agree with that statement. The 737 really just needs a little touch up, but then you look at the 757 👀

4 Likes

Yeah you are totally right. It’s a shame that people think the 757 is in a good shape. Attitude like that and the next aircraft to be added will be another GA or the A220. Really hope people stop sleeping on this beauty

6 Likes

You are correct sir.

Here is said video…

Apparently it’s high time I did one on the 757…
Stay tuned.

4 Likes

🤔
Fixed it 😉

Does anyone in here have an FCOM or FPPM for the 757 handy on their device or in the cloud?

1 Like

Thanks for this!

No, I don’t even know that those are 😂

1 Like

I also remember Jason saying not to fly the 757 at an expo because of the condition it is in.

5 Likes

Now that is truly embarrassing. But hey let’s just keep requesting and adding new aircrafts smh.

1 Like

Good to know.

Remember to join the 757 rework event to raise awareness!

#ReworkThe757
#SpreadTheThread

3 Likes

I cannot think of any plane that needs the TLC and love as much as the 757 does.

#ReworkThe757

3 Likes

Same for me I was just stating an opinion

2 Likes