Boeing 757 Rework

Can we also add this livery? (AeroMexíco Retro)

6 Likes

Request it! :)

1 Like

go fly it real quick (in the IF app, taxi, takeoff and land and maybe do some patterns in it) and comeback and tell us how you feel about it after that :)

1 Like

Cant because Im currently typing on my XBOX One. (Phone taken in for repairs) And their are somethings that I still dont get…

1 Like

lol, I was talking to @Eugene_Gunnar_Conrad

1 Like

No I meant the part where you said ‘Request it’

1 Like

Im not going to lie but its really bad!!

2 Likes

#ReworkThe757

8 Likes

The taxi really needs to be fixed, it wasted so much fuel, when I looked at fuel flow during taxi, I was burning around 2500 kg per hour, which is usually the fuel burn I get during cruise in the A320.

4 Likes

Such an important aircraft for four of my favorite routes that is pretty popular: KLAX to KJFK, KJFK to KLAX, KJFK to KSFO, and KSFO to KJFK!

3 Likes

ayy, 3 votes from away from passing the 777 family rework!

#ReworkThe757

7 Likes

I could not agree with you more! The 757 has multiple routes that it depends on! Like delta, they have more routes with the 757 then ever, a BIG backbone for Delta.

#ReworkThe757

5 Likes

Love to see the 757F with working passenger doors and the cargo doors.

5 Likes

Yep, so vital in US domestic travel!

3 Likes

I agree this statement. In my opinion, actually, a soft rework that only improved the 757’s taxi would be perfect for me, having knowledge that a soft rework can actually go a long way like the 737.

2 Likes

I somewhat agree with you… even if its a small rework, it can still change a lot of stuff to make it flyable. But I think the ground up rework is more necessary at this point.

2 Likes

I respectfully disagree. The taxi issue is just the tip of the iceberg. The 757’s physics are completely out of whack, and the model is pretty ugly and could use a touch up (@Bray did a great job pointing out the differences in his earlier post) . I’d argue that the Embraer jets are just as bad, but at least they can taxi just fine.

They need complete reworks, from the ground up…just like the 777.

4 Likes

Dylan, I know we’ve talked about this in various DMs, but I definitely disagree with you (respectfully). I feel that a soft rework will simply not do the B757 that we have in IF any justice. My vote here goes towards a full, ground up rework of the plane, and additions of the -300, and possibly the freighter version.

As @Bray has pointed out in many posts, there is simply too much wrong with the 757 that we have now that a soft rework won’t do enough.

6 Likes

And that’s completely understandable. While I do know that the 757 is extremely poor in terms of, well, just about everything, it would be incredibly vital to have the 757 be fully reworked with improvements to all flaws. However, in my opinion I do think it would still be great if we just had the taxi improved, as like i’ve said before, a soft rework can go quite a long way.

I do greatly respect and understand your opinion, though. :)

4 Likes

I feel that the 757 needs a rework from scratch because of its current quality

5 Likes