Boeing 757 Rework

I was told that GJT might be taking the 767 in the next 6 months to year or two

1 Like

If the 757 gets reworked, it would be awesome to get the skinny twin sister, aka -300 :)

4 Likes

I voted for this because the current 757 was made by the old 3d graphics modeling machine. Now tht we have a newer one that can model moving parts (aka live cockpit) this aircraft must and will get a rework soon. Maybe after the release of the A350-900,XCub, and the 777 rework🤷‍♂️

3 Likes

Also, I really want to fly a Northwest 757-300 😫

2 Likes

2 votes away! Who is gonna be the 400th vote?!

3 Likes

Next vote gets 400 :)!

1 Like

We hit 400!!!

What a mile stone! Hopefully the 757 gets reworked soon!

1 Like

ayyy, 400! I hope so too! Its hard to imagine what it will look like when it gets reworked! Next up, 500! :)

#ReworkThe757

3 Likes

400 y’all!

2 Likes

So wonderful Engines 😍

5 Likes

It’s not a big deal, the game is now focused on other planes.

Have you seen the condition of the 757?

6 Likes

I flew a Delta 757-200 without winglets recently, and would definitely love it in the sim, this has my support

9 Likes

lol this mans trippin… if I was the owner of IF, I would be pretty embarrassed about the condition its in.

4 Likes

You must not have flown the 757 in Infinite Flight and irl. But when you do, comeback to me, cast a vote for the 757, and say you regret what you said lol

2 Likes

Interesting, do you have a source for that? Also, if IF doesn’t care about reworking the 757, why is this still open? Not to mention this is about the 4th most voted for feature in the sim, 3rd actually since the A350 has already been confirmed so a lot of people are going to be angry if IF just decides to never rework the 757.

#reworkthe757

3 Likes

12 votes today wow

2 Likes

Flying on 5 757’s this summer.
From KJFK-TNCM and back
KJAX-KATL, KATL-KSEA, KSEA-KMSP.
It makes me so sad that in IF I can’t enjoy these routes.
Rework the 757!

7 Likes

The engine’s sounds of the 757 needs to be updated as well.
All the liveries of the 757 included can be both winglets or non-winglets version.

2 Likes

So in effect a kind of copy/paste from an ^^updated😏^^ 757 could mostly fix two aircraft