Boeing 757 Rework

Yes

Source

2 Likes

What is this mumble jumble i am looking at?

City of Manila

1 Like

Please the 757 of Privilege Style 😢

7 Likes

No problem, I love Brazil ! The airline I sent above is based in my home country ^^ , feel free to vote for it so we can fly to Brazil with this one ahah

1 Like

Gorgeous livery. Should be definitely added in the update!

You can find the feature request here:

8 Likes

I’m really excited to use the new aircraft!, maybe is gonna be one of the best reworks ever on IF! 🤩

11 Likes

mee too, we need, that awesome airlines, people will go to these countries much more.

Yes, very good paintjob, looks beautiful sky blue. I would be happy to go to New York in IF

4 Likes

Looks similar to Britannia

May I put forward a spectacular livery for you to vote on. If you’ve never heard of the Hekla Aurora Icelandair livery, I encourage you to check it out below! We’ve gained over 20 votes since the 757 rework was announced, and with such a popular livery we’re looking to keep up the strong momentum. We need as many votes as possible - I’m asking for your vote today - so join community members in supporting this fantastic special livery!

1 Like

It would be really neat to see the Delta Airlines Skyteam livery added for the 757 rework even though I’m pretty sure they don’t use it anymore. Here’s some good pictures of it:

7 Likes

This would be nice especially after losing the skyteam livery on the 77W

I’d also like to see the United Star alliance livery kept

2 Likes

I wanna see the delta colors in motion 😍

Thanks so much for putting this out here! NJ, I just checked this livery because I haven’t checked it in months and now im at 30 votes!

1 Like

would also love to see a few private livery’s 😍😍

7 Likes

This livery is really cool ngl

Would love for it on the 757 :)

4 Likes

We did it guys!!! It’s been such a long journey

1 Like

I want to see the Astrojet, Chrome, and current AA livery 👏🏼

2 Likes

Go ahead and vote for the livery here if you wish:

1 Like