Boeing 757 Rework

I dont think anyone knows what Lauras thinks unless she says it. Time will tell.

2 Likes

What is this? Feels like we’re back in the bad days of the A350 thread.

Please. Calm yourself. If you want this to be added, vote for it. If you don’t, then don’t. We don’t need to get into arguments why something shouldn’t be added and what should be prioritized. That’s not up to us. We vote, we comment, we celebrate. That’s what we do.

Get back to the 757 again. It’s a beautiful plane that deserves some love at some point. But stop the discussions and arguments. Bye bye 😊

16 Likes

I am certainly sure that our lovely developers will decide to rework the Boeing 757, but not this year. They will not nor never leave such a beautiful aircraft behind. 😊

Patience people. The rework will come. We do not need it right now. As they are currently busy working for other aircrafts.

2 Likes

Yes, that includes stop talking about the 777 and the 737 because it is completely irrelevant from this thread, so that includes you.

2 Likes

The «Pencil» is a beauty 🤩

Race car of the sky
My favorite is the 757-200
Livery: Icelandair

7 Likes

Icelandair sure does have a spectacular 757 lineup!

Icelandair 757-200 “Hekla Aurora” Livery Source

Would be super nice to have this in Infinite Flight 🤩

If you’d like to vote for it, here you go:

9 Likes

@Hamza.N, please stop (and everyone else talking about other aircrafts), yall are dragging this out. THIS IS A 757 REWORK TOPIC. Lets all take a break, go outside, go fix some food, go to the pool and just cool off. We all have voiced our opinions. If you want it reworked, simply, press the vote button. If not, don’t press it. If you want the 737 or 777 reworked, go vote for it. No need to say it here (@Hamza.n and other ppl, go say it in that rework topic.

Stay on topic, remember, this is a 757 rework topic. Talk about the beautiful bird in here, say you would love a rework on it. Please, just calm down before it gets closed.

#ReworkThe757

6 Likes

It would look even better with scimitar winglets

Credit

2 Likes

I find the single scimitar winglets on the 757 to be really unique. I’m not sure if other Boeing aircraft have single scimitars, but it makes the 757 unique!

Would definitely be neat to have them on IF’s 757.

4 Likes

If the 757 somehow comes with new engine sounds, then the RB211 buzzsaw would be spectacular to hear

4 Likes

My favourite livery! 😍

Please don’t make me wanna vote for the 757. If not I would hint myself to vote for the livery instead.

1 Like

Also, this livery is the best on the B757!

Its from JetPhotos

This is my Mac wallpaper, and my profile page picture! So good!

8 Likes

I would love to see it reworked

… like most other aircraft which are in a similar state.

3 Likes

Basically any Icelandair special livery is amazing :)

2 Likes

Icelandair really does have some nice 757 liveries haha. Not sure if we would get all of them in IF, or even one, but it sure would be nice!

2 Likes

Thats true! I want them all >:)

2 Likes

530 votes!

Keep it up IFC! :D

#SpreadTheThread
#ReworkTheB757

5 Likes

And this 🤩

Icelandair Boeing 757-300 "100 Years of Icelandic Sovereignity»

6 Likes

@AlphaSeven I actually recently flew on that aircraft from BIKF to KORD