Boeing 757 Rework

I thought that was weird, what were they saying about the ‘new variant’?

It’s speculation. It honestly probably was the 737 the Devs were talking about in the livestream

I see, thanks for clarifying

Best livery for Boeing 757 Sunday Airlines Boeing 757-200

1 Like

I’ve seen her many, many times :)

Vote for the flag carrier of Kazakhstan

1 Like

How awesome, we have a lot more votes in just 2 days!

1 Like

This should be the next one to be reworked, and I think a lot of people can agree. My vote still stands!

2 Likes

Vote for Uzbekistan Airways

That livery looks like the Avianca livery, but it’s really rare as Oceanair is no longer in operation.

1 Like

Got my vote dont know why I hacent voted for it! We really need this…

2 Likes

The 757 rework is the second most-voted for active feature request and the top aircraft rework/addition request! I put my bet on 20.2 or 20.3 😁

3 Likes

If it showed up that fast we’d all be happy. But I’m okay with having to wait like we did with the 777 because then we’ll know that it’ll be the highest possible quality. But again, we shouldn’t speculate. I know that we all want to know what’s next but let’s just wait and find out!

1 Like

why did they close the A330 lol, taxiway lights will prolly come with an aircraft so we’re looing good :)

This is the message from Misha in the A330 Rework thread.

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/airbus-a330-rework/67410/4089?u=pilotdog

1 Like

I see, i want both tbh

Yeah, there are a lot of features I want added 😂

Same

however im here because i was messing around on the E/S (not a good idea) and pulled of a full vertical take off up to FL200 without stalling where I then proceeded to climb at a rate of 7600fpm… it was fun but i forgot to turn on the seat belt signs :/

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s impressive how this plane is technically a shuttle or rocket ship in game.

1 Like