Boeing 757 Rework

I just want to bring up this topic again. The 757 is the first plane I have purchased in IF all the way back a few years ago. It would be incredibly appreciated if the devs could rework it. It is a beautiful aircraft and is very fun to fly. The cockpit should also be reworked, the only thing animated is the yoke. Thanks flying dev studio keep up the good work!

13 Likes

I agree with this topic a major physics update is needed especially the tilted flying

5 Likes

@Neal_Jha well lucky you did, this was close to being closed by @system

anyway i agree with @FlyFi the 757 certainly needs a rework. It’s just, ya know, kinda old and a bit boring to fly

MOST DEFINETLY!!!

5 Likes

I find the 757 the right size plane for me, along with the 767 and 787. It does need an update and a tad brighter colours. I agree with you guys. A truly beautiful plane.

5 Likes

Hommie 757 says that a more important hommie needs a rework along side him. the CRJ hommie.
But hommie 757 needs a serious rework.

4 Likes

Flew the 757-200 today in Hawaii. Really nice plane. Rework would be great, especially if this was added:

5 Likes

Yeah we need 757 rework, it’s one of my favorite.

5 Likes

The 757 is not my favorite but I still like it, Great livery though

2 Likes

This Plane I would love to see get new design graphics in the game same to the 767

5 Likes

This plane is a beauty. The only thing missing is decent physics

5 Likes

I watched a 757-200 Delta pushback at my local airport & it seemed to power up with quite a bit of thrust to begin taxing, therefore I’m completely editing this post of mine & withdrawal my request for a 757-200 rework. Please accept my sincere apologies.

4 Likes

If they made a rework I’d definitely buy the B757-200 and the B757-300 when it comes.

7 Likes

Bumping this topic, because everyone knows why.

(Voting)

5 Likes

the ability to take off with 13,000 f/minute without losing speed is a bit unrealistic… :) if you want to improve it on your own, just set the throttle to 85% of max and increase the weight to something in the red.

2 Likes

Why you didn’t hide it with a spoiler like I did above^

1 Like

Yes please, it’s still such an amazing aircraft. I’d like to use the DHL 757 for Auckland to Sydney.

2 Likes

Tbh most aspects of the Boeing 757 are fine. But the biggest thing that needs to be reworked is the cockpit. It looks terrible.

7 Likes

What’s really the biggest problem on the 757 is that its nose points downward during cruise. It’s so annoying and it prevented me from flying it. Also, I don’t know if this happens in real life but you need to have about 25%-30% thrust in order to get the aircraft moving.

5 Likes

I honestly believe this is an aircraft that would be utilized a lot more if reworked. Having to heavy foot the throttle just to taxi is just wild. I dont have a lot of votes but I think this is a very important feature to put mine towards.

6 Likes