LET’S FLY THE NEW REWORKED BOEING 757 !
Aircraft : Boeing 757-200
Livery : La Compagnie (F-HCIE)
Flight route (fictive) : Paris Orly (LFPO) to Martinique Aimé Césaire Intl (TFFF)
Flight time : 9h33min
Server : Expert server
1) Boarding of passengers and suitcases / Look at the details !
2) Taking off from runway 24 at Paris Orly (LFPO)
3) View on the wing and the engine Rolls-Royce RB.211
4) Cruising at FL370 over Atlantic
5) Approach and landing runway 10 at LTFFF
My impressions of the Boeing 757-200 rework :
This is a beautiful graceful plane, fast, very maneuverable, a little sensitive to the wind but very pleasant to handle.
The overall details on the new 757 are just amazing as well as the animations !