Boeing 752 livery issue

When I was flying with a Boeing 757-200 aircraft of China Southern Airlines just now. I found that there is sky team on the livery of the fuselage. Because now the Boeing 757-200 of China Southern Airlines has been retired in China. And China Southern Airlines also withdrew from the sky team.

I think the livery is based on the time and type of livery so they would have to create a new livery probably

5 Likes

Wouldn’t the logo have been there while the aircraft was still in operation though? Isn’t that the whole point?

6 Likes

Yes Exactly

2 Likes

China Southern was a member of Skyteam until 2018, and they operated the 757-200 during that time, retiring them in 2018 actually, so it is perfectly realistic in this case.

4 Likes

When China Southern Airlines was still operating B757-200, it was indeed still in the Sky team. But now everyone will use it to fly the route. May cause misunderstanding🤔.

1 Like

I mean…

Credit

6 Likes

Not a bug that was supposed to be there

2 Likes

When China Southern Airlines operated the Boeing 757-200, it was indeed still in SkyTeam. But now they have withdrawn from this alliance, but still retain the word skyteam in IF. This is a good livery that allows us to see the age-old aircraft. But I think other people who don’t know will use this livery to fly routes, will they be confused?🤨

2 Likes

They have also withdrawn the aircraft from service

4 Likes

If you know, you know.

2 Likes

Don’t really think that’s going to be an issue when we have so many defunct airline liveries in the game already - i.e. US Airways; as well as so many older liveries of airlines

2 Likes

Thanks for bringing this forward.

Btw, your APU is still on. 🙂