Boeing 747 Rework

@77W will like this

4 Likes

We need a 747 rework! At least a cockpit rework and wing flex 🙃

3 Likes

And a physics upgrade. The current 747 is almost uncontrollable in a strong crosswind.

5 Likes

we need just live cockpit, better physics, wingflex, gear tilt… nevermind, we need a full rework

4 Likes

This livery is much needed…

10 Likes

It would be awesome to have some of the liveries included in that picture so we can have more British Airways special liveries for the 747-400.

3 Likes

It would be great to have some retro livery’s added too. A TWA 747-200 would be a nice addition.

3 Likes

We need to have the RB-211 sounds for the rework!

3 Likes

I would like to see one of the old United liveries. Maybe the Battleship Grey or the Saul Bass rainbow livery.

2 Likes

It would be great to have the RB211 as the sound for the 747! That could be used for the 747-400/-200/757/767 and the Tristar if its ever added. It also sounds the best in my opinion.

@KTJ_Mitchell yes I’d love to see those too, maybe even an American Airlines 747. It would also be nice to have a Landor or Negus 747-200. Maybe even a classic Virgin Atlantic livery!

4 Likes

Yesterday before my flight from Heathrow I had time to get a quick look at the BA 747s still stored at Heathrow. It was very weird looking at them waiting for their inevitable end.

Sorry for the poor quality I had to take them from the window of a car (I wasn’t driving.)

10 Likes

Now we have got 700 votes in total! Nice work everyone!

The even weirder thing is thinking how Heathrow will be without 747s

1 Like

You do realize Lufthansa still has their 747 as the passenger flights right? It’s not the end of the world if British airways retires them.

1 Like

Great work guys

1 Like

Don’t let yourself down, you may not know what the future holds 😊
Maybe BA will reconsider using their 747 again, like KLM announced that it will use their 747’s until October for cargo only flights 😊.

I hope this one is going be rework because is a beautiful aircraft and unfortunately in IF is not beautiful cockpit. We would like a live cockpit on this.

Just hope now !

And very beautiful thread and congratulations for 700 Votes

3 Likes

Here tha sauce

Never knew condor used to have 744

5 Likes

I’m not sure you realise how iconic the British Airways 747 was.

2 Likes

The 747 enetred BA’s fleet even before it existed via BOAC!

2 Likes