Boeing 747 Rework

Hopefully BA do what Qantas did and give the 747-400 the send off it deserves.

4 Likes

50 years later
Son: Dad, what is this? shows picture of 747
Dad: sobs I haven’t seen this in years.

5 Likes

dad: … it was a legend… and it will be a legend forever…

5 Likes

It will probably be remembered like the Concorde is today.

3 Likes

Dear Lord your tab count

2 Likes

This is much needed. I would love to see the queen of the skies flying more realistically in Infinite flight. It would be beautiful to fly a reworked 747 through my beautiful mountains of North Korea.

1 Like

I wish I had seen this before. The 747 wingflex is beautiful.

1 Like

We’ll apparently have the remaining one that are now in service for cargo only flights until October!

@Ishrion, interesting news to hear?

3 Likes

I’m quite happy to hear this, I’ll be catching them as regularly as possible when I go spotting and will hopefully make a huge KLM B747 montage before they actually retire them…

2 Likes

I would love to see Silkway Air on the simulator along with the others

4 Likes

Colorful livery for a beautiful aircraft, how suiting.

2 Likes

I would also love to see Cathay Pacific Cargo in-game. Sorry for the article, we love this cathay pacific livery on the Boeing 747-8

9 Likes

IF needs more 747F livery’s! And an operational cargo door.

2 Likes

Especially this livery, and as mentioned, a working nose cargo door would be the bomb.

It would be a nice option if the IF adds the Old Cathay livery ;) it reminds me the good old days when Hong Kong is still a colony of the Great Britain and also the fabulous landings at Kai Tak ;) image

7 Likes

I also hope that the rework won’t lagg as the 772 did with the details…
They can do it like they did for the A350 , it’s smooth all the way

1 Like

Speaking of the CX livery, we need all of them lol. The 747 just never fails to amaze or impress, and quite frankly, it’s timeless. I mean just look at it! How could you not like it?

On the subject of CX 747’s, this would be a great addition for CXVA:

4 Likes

100 % agree ! Hard to believe its still not added over this many years. CAT II and CAT III landings with APPR should be available in a 747.

As great as they are and rightfully respected and appreciated ! The design and development team for IF are still “part timers” when it comes to IF. Even with their impressive resume’ and dedication except for Laura there ins"nt full time daily work done on the sim.

If i an wrong about this please correct me !
I also appreciate IF greatly ,🙂

1 Like

O7 to the QANTAS 747 that departed to i forgot the place 😪😭

This livery is one hell of a beauty. Took MH 6 months just to come up and get the design done, let alone how intricate the painting process must’ve been.

2 Likes