Boeing 747 Rework

It would definitely take a lot of time to model all those gauges, but at least they can keep them static (like some gauges on the 737 overhead panel).

That one’s a pretty cool livery, not gonna lie.

3 Likes

Yeah I wouldn’t mind half the gauges not working. As long as the basics to fly the aircraft work I’ll be happy.

3 Likes

And I mean, the basics are all you really need to fly this beauty, so why not?

5 Likes

This is definitely getting a vote! The 747 is an amazing aircraft. Like if you’d like to see it being reworked after the b777 family!

1 Like

Imagine how great the 747 would be to fly if they reworked it to 777 standards!

2 Likes

Great thread. You got my vote. It would be awesome to see the 747 to be reworked. I think the 747 family will be the next family to be reworked after the 777 family.

2 Likes

I would love the 747 family too be reworked. Especially the fuel problem on the 747-8.

2 Likes

I hope you’re right! Hopefully we get a 747 rework before all the passenger variants are retired.

1 Like

Say that to Joe Sutter, sadly he is in heaven

3 Likes

The quality of reworks have gone up with each one… who knows we may get something on a 747 rework that we haven’t seen on the 777

3 Likes

just hope the physics gets reworkeed for the 747-8

1 Like

Its also has terrible physics. Nose keeps pointing up and therefore uses a lot of fuel to maintain speed.

1 Like

Terrible everything really. On the topic of physics, you can’t decrab after touchdown so you’ll just run right off the runway, pretty frustrating.

1 Like

Yeah, I made a flight MMMX-LFPG

It was 10 hours and my 747 have the enough fuel, fuel for 15 hours, but the fuel consumption was so high by the angle then when I was close to Europe the plane suddenly run out of fuel and make me crash in the ocean, and my payload and passengers was good, not heavy

But yea the nose point too high always

2 Likes

You got my vote

1 Like

Yeah the 747s fuel burn calculations are broken. I always take 30-40 tons more than simbrief tells me to. And even then I sometimes run out of fuel.

5 Likes

We need as many votes as we can get, thanks a lot.

This is why I’ve flat out stopped flying the 747. I love the Queen of the Skies but can’t bear to fly it in such a desolate condition.

4 Likes

If it was to be reworked it would be one of the most popular aircraft on Infinite flight. If not the most popular. I would definitely use it far more often.

2 Likes

Farewell

4 Likes

oh- there goes another one…