Boeing 747 Rework

2 Likes

i know this is a 747 chat room but imagine the detail the devs would have to put into the cockpit of the the concorde !!!

1 Like

my thoughts exactly

1 Like

As well as in a 747-200 rework…

1 Like

Wingflex is probably the biggest thing missing from the current 747. Compare these photos to the current 747.

10 Likes

Nah…it’s a working cockpit for me. Gotta have those working instruments my dude.

1 Like

Edit: the 747 is now the Satanist plane. 😈

1 Like

The cockpit is also a big issue but the wingflex is so obvious when you see one taking off. Both would be very much appreciated with a rework.

2 Likes

Well, if you’re a passenger or a bystander is, but I prefer to be actually flying the 747, and for that, me needs working instruments.

Not anymore…

1 Like

@77W also the Gear Tilt

3 Likes

Gear tilt would make greasing a landing look far better.

3 Likes

I would love to see a rework! I use this plane alot.

11 Likes

Great photos! The only thing holding them back is the lack of wingflex…

4 Likes

They also lack of cabin lights. The cabin lights should be added just like the A320 (all variants).

2 Likes

We have most special 747s being, Air Force 1 (VC-25A), SOFIA (B747SP), 747-100SCA. But where is the Dreamlifter and the Doomsday Plane?

2 Likes

If they do consider remaking the old 747-200 variants, the cockpit’s live instrumentation will maybe look very similair to the current A-10 we have in IF.

1 Like

This is needed! The 747 is such an amazing aircraft! With the gear tilt and the great engines it would be amazing with an rework!

2 Likes

It’s unlikely but I hope they at least attempt the -200. It’s such an important part of aviation history and it would be a shame to leave it as it is. The -100 would also be nice as well!

3 Likes

Can the Rossiya Airlines livery be added to the 747-400? After the 747-400 is retried from the British Airways fleet and the Lufthansa fleet, Rossiya Airlines will be the sole remaining European 747-400 operator. Rossiya Airlines has no plan to retire all the 747-400s from its fleet.
In addition, I would like to see the special tiger livery on the 747-400 too.

2 Likes