Boeing 747 Rework

It would be awesome to see this beautiful “tropical” Singapore Airlines livery which was only on two planes. Unfortunately this one was lost in the horrific flight 6 crash on Halloween night in 2000. Singapore Airlines re-painted its sister to the standard one and no Singapore Airlines 747 would ever have a special livery again. Hopefully Infinite flight adds this as in my opinion it is the best livery ever made

5 Likes

this is going to happen at some point so we may as well get it over with now, voted

1 Like

This is a needed rework, but what worries me is that after c208, MAX, and NEO which it might take 2 years to finish releasing and the 767 might win in a final poll it might be until 2027 that we might see this reworked 😬

2 Likes

By then something like the 787 could ramp up in rework popularity, or maybe the staff will choose a plane (think C17) that is overlooked like what they’ve done here with the c208 so it could be even longer. I mean i hope not but i see that as a possibility

2 Likes

That is awesome great idea man

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @JJBOB

2 Likes

Beautiful old livery

4 Likes

Ten more!

2 Likes

I voted for this,now I am out of vote.

4 Likes

That’s a possible theory but the B787 is still flyable in the game unlike the B747 with a fuel issue and the B767 which is a very old model with no cockpit cam.

2 Likes

I’m hoping that’s the case where either the 747 and/or 767 reworks pull through before all the I-only-want-big-and-new aircraft fans lose any interest in them

2 Likes

I also hope for the same. These classics need a rework asap.

2 Likes

As much as i love the B747 i think the B767 is the most in need of a rework. And The 787 is still in pretty good condition!

1 Like

Yeah,the 767 need a full rework after max.The 747 still looks a little bit good.

3 Likes

First flight I’m doing is New York International to Los Angeles

5 Likes

they need a doomsday plane in IFS

I mean it would be cool
and a contental plane

some interior to

BA-2

8 Likes