Boeing 747 Rework

Ansett Australia Boeing 747-300 was a landing at Hong Kong Airport, Hong Kong 🇭🇰. 1998. Posted on Twitter.

Sources

2 Likes

Air India (VT-EVB) Boeing 747-400 at Mumbai, India 🇮🇳. August 2008. Posted on Twitter.

Sources

4 Likes

The original British 747

Source

1 Like

My one fear is that if they do the rework, we lose variants that we currently have.

I had my vote in here for a while, I sincerely hope we get to keep what we currently have and just have them improved.

2 Likes

I’m also afraid the 747-400 won’t be free anymore, as will be the case with the A380.

1 Like

No, they are going to trash the special variants.

I’m actually surprised they didn’t come out and say the 742 is scrapped, though it seems to be.

ngl, I’m going to be sad when we have to say goodbye to SOFIA and the Shuttle Carrier. sigh if only IF would stop simultaneously adding and removing planes for 5 minutes…

beautiful aircraft Lufthansa 747-400

D-ABVM

7 Likes

U.S. Air Force Boeing 747

Middle East Airlines (N204AE) Boeing 747-200 at Miami Int’l Airport (KMIA/MIA), Miami, Florida. February 1998. Posted on Twitter.

Sources

Northwest Airlines (N662US) Boeing 747-400 was a landing at Kai Tak Airport, Hong Kong 🇭🇰. 1998. Posted on Twitter.

Sources

2 Likes

Lufthansa is kind of single-handedly keeping the passenger variant alive

Source

Source

Source

Only showing the liveries we can expect to stay ^^ (both the B747-8 and -400 of course also still have the old livery). If one airline deserves to have added 3 liveries, it would definitely be Lufthansa.

7 Likes

Japan Airlines Boeing 747-300 at San Francisco Int’l Airport (KSFO/SFO), San Mateo, California. February 1984. Posted on Twitter.

Sources

Tower Air Boeing 747-100 at Edinburgh Airport (EGPH/EDI), Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿+🇬🇧. April 1996. Posted on Twitter.

Sources

The final build of the Boeing 747!