Boeing 747 Rework

Are you sure? Because I’m pretty sure you saw a Atlas Air 747 flying under a FedEx flight number because FedEx hasn’t had 747s since the 90’s

1 Like

No, this does not currently exist.

1 Like

Very very nice, i tried to take one in the israeli indipendence day airshow , but it isnt so good

2 Likes

I have a question, this rework would include the 747 shuttle carrier, like actually a space shuttle being on its back?

2 Likes

We are not too sure

I think it would be cool if they did rework the shuttle carrier and maybe have an option to detach it or something.

1 Like

Probably just a standard variant like the -400 (pax and freight) for example.

Yeah that’s what I saw, all of the pictures I am finding of the 747 are 200s in the old livery

2 Likes

Ah, glad to clear up some confusion :)

They don’t have -400. Last time FedEx had a 747 was when they bought Flying Tigers.

2 Likes

You’ve my vote !

1 Like

This must be what he is talking about.

As an employee I have never worked on a 747-400 with their livery 😭 only on atlas and western global

Aerolineas Argentinas Boeing 747-200.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be cool to have these old ladies as part of the retro liveries?

5 Likes

Petition for the TWA 747. Gotta love this vintage airline.

5 Likes

I think the 747-400 should be reworked because it’s the most popular I think.

Imagine if the devs threw us for an awesome loop and decided to release the cargo variants first just to do things a little different. One can dream…

Make it happen, devs! ;)

1 Like

Would prefer this over the A380. The 747 is a cintage aircraft with a rich history and would definetly serve more purpose than the A380

5 Likes

The 747 model also has issues, the tail looks weird and the rear fuselage looks really tall and it makes it really unsatisfying to fly

2 Likes