Boeing 747 Rework

I made it (based on the already in-game MD-11). The template is from Med and the logos were found on IF’s website

We need this guys… Who else hates the inconsistent vertical movement when retracting flaps on the 747-8?
Flaps 10 to 5…and your V/S goes from 2000 ft/min to 400ft/min almost instantly…😫

1 Like

no surprise since the flaps retract (and extend) super fast…

3 Likes

I don’t think the supertanker will be scrapped now. Aren’t there too many bushfires around the globe, where it’s used?
That would really be bad for the enviroment if more area burns…🤯🤯

1 Like

Yeah, Especially here in CA where the fires are really bad.

Voted. Especially the fuel issue should be fixed in this rework. Hope to see it happen soon.

1 Like

7 Likes

We also need this livery!

5 Likes

I think the Air Atlanta Icelandic 747-428 with the Iron Maiden special livery would be a great addition.

Cmon lads how do the E-Jets have more votes?

3 Likes

Absolutely needed in infinite flight! No love is currently being shown to the Queen of the skies 🤒

1 Like

I mean we got a bit of love with the wingflex for the -8 and gear tilt in 21.1, but still far from a rework cough cough A330

5 Likes

I would hope and love to see ANA’s 747-400 make it into Infinite Flight one day, especially whenever the rework for the 747 comes around.

3 Likes

Did you submit a feature request?

We need wingflex for the more popular and let’s be honest, better looking -400.

2 Likes

eh i think the -8 is the best looking 747

1 Like

I just think the -8 is a bit strange looking. A bit too long.

1 Like

-8 isn’t that bad considering “what could’ve been” cough cough 747-600X and 747X Stretch

I really want a rework for the 747, but cough cough other uninteresting aircrafts cough cough🤧

We approve of this message. 😎

1 Like