Boeing 747 Rework

Love to see the Atlas Air 747-8F as the 747-400 is the only plane to have the Atlas Air livery.

3 Likes

The day IF updates the 747 and I’ll see the other British Queen in all its now virtual glory I’ll be happy to fly in IF rather than flying the usual 777 or A350

all pics belongs to me

5 Likes

ANOTHER BUTTER!

4 Likes

Nice photos!

3 Likes

Seems just as bland as 99.99% of other airline liveries.

3 Likes

These are two liveries I would really love to see on the 747-8F variant (If it comes)-

4 Likes

Feel free to vote on the 747-8F here!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Would love to see rossiya Kalitta air and cargolux added

1 Like

I hope that, when this aircraft gets reworked, the devs are able to eliminate the bounce of the nose when retracting and extending flaps.

1 Like

@Sturmovik

1 Like

Pretty B747s from Aerolíneas :3. However, I’m not particularly interested in seeing that livery in the B747, since I don’t do long hauls.

Let’s see if they add it when they rework the 747 if you’ll dare saying that again

I’d maybe do SAEZ-SAWH. That route was the first step before heading to NZAA.

ok, time for a bump with my trailer

pretty bad (especially when compared to the 767 one), but still

I just voted. This is a must.

1 Like

I agree. It seems no matter what speed you are going, when you start extending flaps on approach, the nose pitching up and down is really extreme. It’s annoying, because it does this even when you are at the ideal landing weight. I really do hope they make the adjustment.

3 Likes

I’m glad to know I wasn’t the only one experiencing this problem.

1 Like

Yes, it is definitely not just you. I fly the 747s all the time and the problem is persistent. Happy landings!

1 Like

The problem is that the 747 is too old and it sucks

2 Likes