Boeing 747 Rework

Well they did it with the 777 family

1 Like

The 747 is a whole bigger and more complex

If this 747 vote win, Infinite Flight development will be more challenging, more bigger and more time to built than previous aircraft.

*I’m running out of idea to write more about this. My brain hurt to think

it will be worth the wait

1 Like

ya but remember some people in here don’t know patience, and they will start criticizing the dev team for no reason

1 Like

Definitely got my vote

This is now on 763 (767-300)!

1 Like

ahh the 747, the Queen should get a rework! Voted :D

1 Like

Id love to see the B747 being able to fly the ILS not only the approach, No much fun when you on the ILS and disconnect the A/P to flying the G/S and then then you’re out of trim etc.

Yea true Some people are like that

1 Like

767 votes!!

1 Like

ahhhhh its hinting us that the 767 may get reworked next 😯😲😂 jk what if

1 Like

I honestly don’t mind waiting for some time to get a rework but…

How nice would a physics rework with the addition of APPR be? I mean, it’s one of the most important aircraft in aviation history.

Own picture

6 Likes

Yeah I think it’s really unlikely that the 747 will be reworked any time soon. We will probably get an A220 or a 757 rework. I would be happy with a simple A330 style rework though. Just some updated physics and wingflex.

Also 769 votes: the 747 first flew in 1969.

5 Likes

We need a 757 rework more than anything tho… Hopefully the queen will follow right after!

2 Likes

What we want (already at right timestamp)

What we get
4 Likes

Or at least adding wingflex like the A330.

And then a full rework

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

6 Likes

Maybe it is to some extent, it made something that no other aircraft did: Make regulators not trust FAA anymore

2 Likes

Fair point. Which begs the question, should we trust a new Airbus aircraft as well? 🤷‍♂️😜