Boeing 747 Rework

Hopefully it’ll be reworked soon I’d like this Qantas livery to be included

2 Likes

I wont be added as there are new rules regarding special liveries

4 Likes

Yes, your connected answer is important.

Once the last 747 rolls out of the factory, that’s when the rework would be most appreciated.

2 Likes

Never say never, it was mentioned some special liverys would be allowed.

Hey, what did he say to explain to you when was new announcement rules features and if they won’t special livery scheme in app IF then behind staff/admin team a few many times was closed the topic at IFC. Unfortunately. #features category

This says different

3 Likes

This also says different

3 Likes

Oh, I don’t see finding a new topic last month early. I know a new rule features in-app IF. I will be saved the topic at IFC. Thank you for your show.

The Qantas livery that was posted falls under the ‘complex livery’ list, this is why Yam Dreaming isn’t being added so same would go for what was posted above

2 Likes

Fair, I don’t think it was mentioned that complex liverys will never be considered, so there is still a chance. Feel free to prove me wrong

I did link this above that states that Boeing 747 Rework - #3553 by Chris_Hoss

I have never been on a real 747 before i want to before they retire ig ima have to take a flight with Lufthansa!

1 Like

Over 1330 votes! Let’s get more so we can have the rework faster!

[D-ABVT - Lufthansa Boeing 747-400 at FrankfurtPictures.net

1 Like

Canadian Airlines Boeing 747-400 landing at Kai Tak Airport, Hong Kong. April 1998. Posted on Twitter.

Sources

7 Likes

United Airlines Boeing 747-400 next takeoff from London Heathrow Airport (EGLL/LHR). April 2008. Posted on Twitter.

Sources

7 Likes

Singapore Airlines Boeing 747-400 takeoff from Zurich, Switzerland. March 2004. Posted on Twitter.

Sources

6 Likes

Don’t forget the cargo side!

Credit

Ben Beaver | Personal Gallery | Planespotters.net

5 Likes

the delta b747 400 in the background