Boeing 747 Rework

Lufthansa livery is more better

I fully agree with you on that. The Cargolux livery in Infinite Flight is wrong. The letters are way small.

My queen will be put to sleep in 2021.

WE. NEED. THIS.

14 Likes

Tell that to the regional pleb ATR fans…

4 Likes

290 reached !

Source

8 Likes

Please don‘t go off-topic
If you want to discuss better scenery or buildings please click here:

IF don‘t tell us when the next update is :)

2 Likes

Air China is my favourite. I like the blue stripes on there

1 Like

Not sure if this has been mentioned but the SIA 747-400F would be an awesome addition

source: http://www.siacargo.com

5 Likes

We need the rework and the Virgin Atlantic livery please!!

7 Likes

A cockpit rework for this would be amazing, and perhaps the addition of the approach feature on the auto pilot would be awesome as well. Definitely +1 from me.

2 Likes

I thigtt he tut was a real aircraft for a sec. Great lighting, scenery and livery!

2 Likes

I flew on that exact plane 2 months ago, great to fly on the 747 but the interior was extremely outdated (bad tbh). Would love to see the 747-400 getting reworked before it completely leaves passenger service with all airlines

Let’s keep the votes coming!

7 Likes

I love the way wing flex looks with four engine planes. It would be cool to fix up this aircraft because it is already great but it could be amazing.

1 Like

You know what complements the wings well? The fact that it’s able to cushion itself for a buttery landing, it’s a butter machine.

1 Like

It is!!! I’ve had some of my best landings in those!

It also can spit out small helicopters ;)

9 Likes

That’s hilarious!

Nice. The 747-8 cargo version should be equipped with animated working cargo doors just like the C-130 and the MD-11F.

I’m mostly intersted by the wingflex and the engines variants for it, to see how cool it would be with some nice detailed PW4061

2 Likes