Boeing 747 Rework

I think that the queen if the skys cockpit really needs a rework, a 3D cockpit with 3D buttons would be nice, and wing flex, and in night settings maybe the window’s could illuminate, just like the A320 family!

747 is a great aircraft, hopefully it will get the rework along with the A330 and A340

20 Likes

The 747 will look awesome with wingflex!

20 Likes

Yes and that to, especially the 748

7 Likes

Dude the 747 just got a rework. Less than a year ago.

7 Likes

Lol anyone remember the old 747 model? I remember we had the 744 with the house livery.

17 Likes

And had missions available 😂

5 Likes

#throwback

27 Likes

Well, I didn’t have IF that long ago. I do remember the huge yoke in the middle of the screen though. remember that? It was wierd.

6 Likes

True but it isn’t good enough:)

1 Like

I think it should use another one, and a better one, and try not to go off topic :))) But when the Devs are able to, its not urgent, all i want is global and the MD/DC 10/11

3 Likes

I think that it should get it in the future

I think It’s too soon 747 got rework around 1 and a half years ago

Yea, maybe a 4K cockpit would be great, but the most urgent aircraft(s) that need a rework are the A340/30, the CRJ200, C-17, and the 737

3 Likes

With the 50th anniversary of the 747 coming up in two years, would be nice to have this rework done in 2019, with wing flex, cockpit, and 4k textures.

20 Likes

I didn’t have infinite flight when had that livery, although if it was still in the game and reworked then I think it would look amazing, especially in global!

People we should keep this topic alive. And reach a high amount of votes so that the devs can see it and rework this queen!

Also from my little knowledge, i think that the rework of the 747 will be easier than the 330/340 rework because it has better physics. Thats what i think. Devs, correct me if im wrong

On Laura’s twitter awhile ago she mentions a 747 rework when somebody asked about more liveries for the 747sp.

99% sure it won’t be happening soon. Not sure where you saw this but it was probably a joke.