Boeing 747 Dreamlifter

Would You Ever want to see Boeing’s biggest plane and the plane with the biggest cargo hold in the entire world be added in Infinite Flight?

What is the Boeing 747 Dreamlifter?
The Boeing 747 Dreamlifter is made and used by Boeing Co. to transport parts from suppliers around the world to Boeing’s Assembly Plant in Seattle and Charleston.

Fun Facts:
•Largest Cargo Hold In The World
•Is 65,000 Cubic Feet / 1,840 Cubic Meters
•Primarily used to transport parts for the B787 (B787 Wings are made in Japan)
•There are 4 built and all 4 are still in service today
•Maximum Capacity of 250,000 lbs

• Made based off of the B747-400

Photo credits: Boeing Company

Would You Like To See This Aircraft In Infinite Flight?

Click on “Vote” in the top left, blue box.

Tell me what you think of this aircraft or if im missing any key information! :)

I had to vote for this! This would be such an amazing aircraft in infinite flight!😱

20 Likes

I hope it would not be abused in TS1. It is an amazing aircraft. We could have a pretty big 747 meet up event with this.

9 Likes

Like @anon31652286 said, it could be abused a bit, but I think it would be a very interesting plane 😃👍

3 Likes

I think Boeing should replace their 747-400 Dreamlifter with the much better 747-8F

2 Likes

Don’t all good things get abused?

13 Likes

It would be super cool! But I think it would have to be added in a general 747 rework because it wouldn’t fit with the current 747 fleet.

2 Likes

The thing is… Even though it is a 747… Its pretty much a whole different aircraft in itself.

4 Likes

Imagine an event where the Dreamlifter meets the Beluga. It would be awesome.

10 Likes

At Boeing Field, Charleston, or Toulouse. I can imagine it :)

@Mario_Puig

4 Likes

I like the Beluga better than this and it is not my favourite plane. Won’t mind if this gets added.

3 Likes

I would personally like to see both of them get added ;)

5 Likes

Bigger, including the antonov <insert_#_here> (can’t remember the number)?

2 Likes

Actually yeah, both of them would be fine.

2 Likes

Antonov AN-225 is the one you would be looking for.

10 Likes

Really proud to make this my first vote cast in the features category. Nice job @Balloonchaser on a very informative request that inspired 15 in counting to vote.

I have no doubt in my mind that this plane will make an appearance in infinite flight sooner than we think.

1 Like

What about the Airbus Beluga?

Or doesn’t anyone around here like Airbus?

3 Likes

They have a topic for the Beluga… I hope to see all added as they are made specifically for the airplane companies (Airbus, Boeing, Antonov, McDonnell)

What does fast food has to do with aviation? lol, I think you mean McDonnell Douglas.

7 Likes

Yep. Thats what I meant my dude! :)

General McDonald Douglas… :)

Nice catch

2 Likes