Boeing 747-8F

You stated that perfectly, I want exactly what you said to be in the game, I personally think that the 747 series should be reworked next and yes they should add a separate 747-8F and I also feel that a 747-400F is very needed too because those are everywhere.

4 Likes

Got my vote. I thought I’d voted already tho.
I would love to see a proper 747-8F and an increased attention on freighters in general.

4 Likes

Thanks for the vote @JerseyAnt! I agree that a proper 747-8F would be really neat to see.

1 Like

We already have the 748, so why not add the 748-F? I’d like to see this variant in IF someday.

2 Likes

You got my vote! But no one noticed, there is an aft pax door on the current model, which only the -400F had.

2 Likes

It would be useful especially right now with Anchorage and other cargo airports becoming some of the busiest in the world.

1 Like

They should add more cargo planes because apart from a few, there aren’t many.

1 Like

If you guys would like to see this in the sim (I would) a vote on the 747 rework thread here : 747 rework could do the world of good! Let’s hope the developers rework this and the other variants of the 747!

Just voted! It would be awesome to have a working nose door!

4 Likes

Definitely rework. Got my vote

2 Likes

Qantas 747 rip

I’m going to bump this up with a vote. I proper 747-8F would be amazing to fly.

1 Like

Captain Joe approves of this

1 Like

This is so much needed, got my vote!!

1 Like

1 Like

Amazing aircraft, but I won’t vote for this because the main 747 rework post should have this all covered.

Well, with the Battle of the Heavies over, perhaps one of the next polls we’ll see is for a cargo aircraft. How about some hype for the 747-8F? 🛫

3 Likes

Wouldn’t mind a surprise.

1 Like

Right now, the full B747-8F is in the top 25 of #aircraft votes. With a few more votes, we could easily be in the top 20! Since cargo variants have a chance of being reworked or added in IF, how about we boost this topic to get some support?

Provide your vote for:

• Opening nose door
  • Opening side cargo doors
  • More cargo operator liveries
  • and more!
4 Likes

One can only wish cargo gets some love one day.

1 Like