Boeing 747-8F

I actually found it on Wiki, haha ;)

Ohh we really need the Cathay 747-8F Hong Kong Trader Livery, i think i saw a livery request of that somewhere here on the forum… hmmm, i’ll have to search for it ;)
02AE7E60-2C01-41F1-ADC1-47E06F17CAAE

And here it is: https://community.infinite-flight.com/t/cathay-pacific-boeing-747-8f-hong-kong-trader-special/195295

We need the actual plane first before the livery ;)
I have to admit though, that is a good looking livery!!

That’s true, i’m getting off-topic here, plane first, livery 2nd :)
Great job thinking that we need to seperate the -8I from the 8F, we really need to maximize the capacity of cargo in the 8F to what it is IRL.

No worries! :) If we don’t get the separate plane, that would still be a great livery to have on the 747-8 we do have.
Thanks! I really hope we do get them separated in the future. The cargo definitely does need to be maximized.

I’ll see if i can cast a vote for this one maybe by the end of this summer ;)
No promises, but i’d like to fly the -8F in it’s maximum capability of holding cargo.

Thank you! I’d definitely love any votes I can get :)

This thread is making me excited. So hoping the developers decide to do this.

Me too! We definitely need it :)

Let’s get some more votes! 😁

This would be great with a 747-400F

I thought so too! We’d have so many liveries to pick from, and with the two planes that brings a lot to the table!

Got ya covered. ;)

This thread is for the separate plane itself :)

I know but he suggested that the Qatar livery must come with the plane, so I linked him over to a feature request so he can vote.

Ah, okay. Makes sense.
If we got a 747-8F by itself that livery could be on it ;)

Hey there everyone! It’s been a while!
I have slightly refreshed the topic, and updated it here and there.
I’d love to see some more votes for this beauty!
:)

Wow, you guys!

We have officially made it over 10 votes!

I know that 10 votes isn’t necessarily a lot, but I’m so happy we’ve done it! This was my first feature request so this is a milestone for me. Thanks for all the support! Could we gather any more? ;)

Just gonna bump this up.

We need this in IF!

Thanks @Aceorbit! I do definitely agree we need this, it’d be so fun to fly a true cargo variant of this great aircraft!