Boeing 747-400F

Along with the 747-400 project Boeing also launched a freighter version of it, the Boeing 747-400F. With its maximum payload of about 120t many airlines decided to place an order, or to convert a passenger 744 into a cargo version. It´s largest operators at the moment are for example Atlas Air, China Airlines, Kalitta Air, UPS, Asiana Cargo, Korean Air, Saudia, Cargolux, ABC, SIA Cargo, Cathay pacific Cargo, or EVA Air Cargo. But those are not all. Also some smaller cargo companies, like Martinair Cargo, Etihad Cargo, or National airlines gave their colors to the 747-400F making it their flagship.

Also make sure to check out the wikipedia page, to know more ;)

It would definitely be a great addition to IF, and a must-have for every cargo lover :)

Amazing requests! Hope to see it on IF soon

3 Likes

Thanks man, so do I ;)

2 Likes

I want this so much I removed my votes for this, omg I love this so much. You don’t know how much we need this in the game.

1 Like

Air France 747-400F …

2 Likes

Amazing request! And thanks for all this information!

2 Likes

Great request! An aircraft so used by several companies deserves its place in Inifinite Flight.

2 Likes

Even if we don’t happen to get a separate 747 freighter version, it would be nice to see the cargo liveries from the 747-400F.

4 Likes

Yes, we need this urgently.

2 Likes

I really want to fly the SIA 747-400F.

3 Likes

Hope it happens. Would like to fly an Atlas Air 747F

4 Likes

Would be great for VAs, especially if a Generic Frieght Livery was added on it, would be amazing for fake airline cargo VAs like SunJet and Aerosync

2 Likes

Absolutely yes to this!!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to fly this beauty with all it’s colourful liveries. Excellent request, mate.

2 Likes

I would love to see the MASkargo livery if the aircraft was implemented in IF!

2 Likes

Would be great to see Etihad’s “Facets of Abu Dhabi” livery with it. It no longer wears EY’s livery in real life. Great to see it brought back to life in IF.

2 Likes

Let’s keep this feature request alive!!! We need the 747F

2 Likes

I would just love to see this aircraft and have animated doors such as the nose opening!

3 Likes

Yeaaaaaa! Didn’t even think about that.

1 Like

I am totally in favor of adding this beautiful aircraft carrier to Infinite Flight, because I have been feeling the lack of the B744F in the IF for some time. 👏👏👏

3 Likes