Boeing 737NG (-800) Complete Cockpit Controls

Hey everyone,
Over the last few months I have been working on the 737NG controls. What I did was get a bunch of photos of the cockpit and numbered, named and sectioned them and put the names for the numbers on a document. I’m wondering if anyone would like to see the photos? Remember please do not share these photos and document without my messaging me as it was a big effort to get it all done.
Thanks for all the replies!

What’s the point of this?

So that you can learn the names of the controls in the cockpit, for aviation enthusiasts wanting to know or people studying the 737-800.

1 Like

This info can easily be found in the FCOM though, but okay… :D

Yes I am with you man wish that added fully functional cockpits

Mate if you could please have some respect, I have spent a lot of time on this so please don’t say that it’s very offensive and plus most people don’t want to be look for hours in the FCOM for the diagrams of which in my opinion are laid out better my way.

Excuse me? :P I just said that the info was in the FCOM. I have already helped you find something there, and the info was targeted towards you. It’s no secret that the FCOM is out there, so I don’t see why it would be offensive. But if you don’t want my help, that’s fine :)

Nice mate! I would like to see these photos you have taken so long to make. Also, @Mats_Edvin_Aaro wasn’t trying to be rude or aggressive, and I know it’s easy to take thing the wrong way through a message of text, but maybe if you feel that way about some one next time a situation comes up, send them a Privat Message about it and settle it respectfully. Also @Mats_Edvin_Aaro, I know you have been on this community much longer that me, and your probably older than me to, but that probably wasn’t the best thing to say to a guy that has put so much effort into something like this.

Have a good day fellas 👍

Oh i’m very sorry, I did know the FCOM was out there but didn’t know the controls are hidden throughout the manual, it’s just that I put a lot of hard work into it but thank you for letting me know! I apologies again for what I said.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.