Boeing 737 Textures ... like really?

If there is one thing I may never understand is the Devs double standard when it comes to texturing. And this is a perfect example, the 737 you can see in the foreground speaks for itself, while the Delta and United, as well as dozens of other models burst with HD textures.

This is way below reasonable.

2 Likes

Turn your graphic settings up it is a simple fix.

USA_Staff Blake

Not the problem, I can even see that he already has it up.

I think the problem is that other player’s might not have that stable of an internet connection. I also think that the whole point of HD textures was for the player themselves, not for those around them.

Texture settings are only available from the homescreen settings

1 Like

How is your internet? @GER-ALLIANCE_Marco

I mean the textures arn’t going to look like your the one flying that plane it won’t have every detail as the other ones but I do agree with @Vinne

Guys, it has nothing to do with settings, they are high and internet speed is up. 🤷🏻‍♂️

@GER-ALLIANCE_Marco the servers are filled with tones of people it isnt common for the textures to get out of wack because not everyone has high speed internet or a stable internet

Simple but not useful, if the texture is being comped

1 Like

ok lets backtrack

what device are you using?
what type of internet?
anything that might mess the textures up?

Okay, if I get you straight, there is no compression at all by the model database, so it’s only a matter of Server speed, correct?

1 Like

It is possible but it also could be on your end.
Im saying they arn’t going to look 100% as if you are the one in that plane because imagine if there would be 100 of your self on the server and they had to recreate your plane that many times that would utterly crash you and prob the servers.

Let’s say it’s very unlikely, I use an iPad Pro with Settings on high and a good connection speed. Other users confirm the poor image quality on their devices too.

I’ve been noticing this more after 20.1 was released so I am suspecting server load and/or my connection to be the issue.

1 Like

can you send the thread links plz

I use the iPad Pro first gen and I get the same thing your experiencing some times

All A320s look splendid, though

1 Like

I don’t think this is an issue on your end. I have that too. The American livery is kinda weird like that 🤷🏻‍♂️

^ that is still before 20.1 drop

I don’t think this has to do with 20.1…as it’s been like this before 20.1…it doesn’t bother me but I’m just saying I don’t think it has to do with 20.1