Boeing 737 Rework

This soft rework is awesome. I flirted with the idea of a full rework but agree that a soft rework works. The simple adding onto things like wing flex was awesome in the Airbuses and now I fly that aircraft very often so the same on the 737 will make me love the aircraft even more. I am looking forward to the new liveries so I can add destinations to fly to.

After using the 737 so long for me, I know how to land it without ground effect, so I don’t mind this only being a “soft” rework. I’m just really excited for the split-scimitars and the correct strobe. And of course the new liveries

Same, I will have to get used to ground effect on it. I actually love landing it without the ground effect. It makes it exciting lol.

I really don’t mind the cockpit. I’m glad we will finally receive ground effect, so I don’t drop like a rock. I’m also glad that we will get wingflex, splits, and APPR. After this update, I will fly the 737 as much as, if not more, than the Airbus A320.

The new 737 Appr feature will help me in my quest to be lazy

I only use APPR in low-vis conditions, or if I’m playing in an environment with external conditions that could cause me to lose control.

I wonder what this is too, maybe a new Southwest livery judging by the fact it did Dallas-Orlando-Milwaukee. Imo that’s a safe bet but could be wrong.

Its Sinterklaas here! Hope it wil be a present today :)
I love the 737 series!

Nevermind it probably is SWA 737 lol that is the only airline on the MCO-MKE Route XD

I like the APPR system of the winds or visibility are extremely bad. I have trained myself to do a very soft and beautiful landing on the 737 as I have done over 50 flights for Southwest Virtual.

I would also appreciate hand landing or more of it didn’t plop down at 20agl

The key to a soft landing in the current 737 is to flare at around 25-30 feet.

In the topic I saw that picture in it said it was a blank 737-800, maybe it’s the Heart with splits

Lets hope for it :D

It’s out, guys!

Here’s to not getting any work done for the rest of the day! 🍺

And Flying 101 is there 😁

Time to start nonstop flying!

Already started 😉

Oh yes boys