Yes I hope! 😁

1 Like

Wow looks like a mini 773 with those wings

1 Like

Yes yes it will come with the Update

10 Likes

Ill add it to the list!

4 Likes

I hope it gets added, and if the devs decide to add that, I hope they add the 100 years strong livery

3 Likes

Hopefully the engines will look something like this…

Before

After

16 Likes

Folks, this is not the topic to be requesting or guessing what liveries are going to be added. We have the #features category were you can search for or create liveries you guys wish to see. Any real world aviation photos as of recent will be and have been removed. Thanks for the understanding and help.

23 Likes

I 100% agree. Let’s just stay updated on what’s been confirmed. Not speculate.

3 Likes

I’m guessing my post above yours is ok?

Its fine as is. My concern was more of the real world aviation photos from JetPhotos or Airliners.net showing up in here as a “I hope to see this livery in the update”.

13 Likes

It’s a Dutch dependance of a Turkish airline called Corendon. They do charters and mostly fly around Europe and northern Africa. Cape Verde is also on their list of destinations. They operate 3 Boeing 738’s on Dutch registration.

3 Likes

I really hope ‘Approach’ is added. 🤞

4 Likes

Guys, if you look closely at the 737-900 Alaska more to love livery in the instagram teaser, I think it’s a 737-900ER because I think I could see the emergency exit door at the back. I’m not sure though so don’t take it as a confirmation.

3 Likes

We are most likely not getting a new aircraft but just getting more features

6 Likes

Well yeah, even though it would be cool to get all variants, it probably won’t happen this update.

1 Like

No that doesn’t mean anything. Just because some says expect more views doesn’t mean it’s going to be cabin views. It could be more camera angles for crying out loud.

Is there a chance of having cabin views? Yes there is certainly a chance, however we don’t know because it hasn’t been confirmed. So just wait until we have further information, because you are steering people in the wrong direction by saying could this mean cabin views. Now some will think oh someone said cabin views we’re getting them yay even though not even you know if it’s going to be one of the features added.

8 Likes

It was a question not a statement. Also a bit too much don’t you think? If people take a question in the wrong direction then that is in them.

2 Likes