Boeing 737 Rework

Yeah I think it does need a re-work

3 Likes

This is an NG with strobes that “slow-blink”

(skip to 1:14)

I found that some NGs without split scimitar winglets blink like I’m the video, but also the faster one blink

8 Likes

Southwest 738’s and I believe there newer 700’s have the “slow blink” strobes too, the whole delta -900er has them too, I believe it has to do with the newer LED lights with the energy efficiency they have

2 Likes

Yeah, its pretty much comes down to what aircraft are equipped with them. But I’ve noticed most 737s have the slow blink now

3 Likes

we can also see that the strobes are diferent to the older versions

Sorry forgot that the 100 and-200 were different

Not the only one man it needs a redo bad

if we are talking about repainting the 737s, then I would like to mention that Alaska Airlines has redone the liveries on all their aircraft. However, the 737s and the Dash Q800 still have the old livery while the a320 has the new one on IF.

2 Likes

We also need some more Southwest Airlines livery’s like Arizona One and the others

3 Likes

Yeah, when compared to the 757 or the A330, the 737 cockpit is pretty much real.

4 Likes

737 rework confirmed?! 🤯😳

14 Likes

They call it a rework, but it’s really just what I call a ‘minor rework’, just with Scimitars and wing flex, with some new liveries. They mentioned this a while back.

Then why wouldn’t they say that it is a “minor rework” instead? 🤷‍♂️ Besides better to update the cockpit now before the pilots are added into it.

2 Likes

Rework is more flashy and builds up more hype. They said that the improvements will be like the one we had with the A320 family a while back.

1 Like

Idk. Maybe they changed their minds lol? Anyways they’ve been working on it for a while so let’s just find out. :) (Plus I want interior views hahah.)

3 Likes

I am really hoping they changed their minds. While the A320 has received lots of new liveries and improvements, the 737 series has been mostly neglected. It would be a wonderful surprise if they decided to fully rework it.

3 Likes

Yeah. Well let’s just hope for the best I guess.

1 Like

I sure hope FlyDubai is one of our new livery :)

4 Likes

If the 737 rework comes with new liveries, here are the liveries I want the most.

These liveries would help Infinite Flight go back up to date as they don’t exist in Infinite Flight yet but are more common now in real life.

7 Likes

And the best united livery goes to…

14 Likes