Boeing 737 Rework

However, the A320 family cockpit is newer compared to the 737 one, so we might be surprised. It would be nice.

4 Likes

Why not? It is a great airplane.

Yay another livery possibly confirmed

2 Likes

This would take too much time. I am not dismissing your idea, I am just saying don’t get your hopes up. If they were to make the cockpit 4K, then why not add an interior and working doors? (Passenger and cargo.) Although its a possibility. :)

1 Like

it would be nice if the cockpit looked like this!56%20AM

13 Likes

Not for the -700/-800/-900 it wouldn’t as it’s the old cockpit, I would love it to be with the -400/-500 if those variants are every added. Even the -600 had the newer cockpit.

1 Like

Hi, I think it is time to introduce the max generation. The cockpit details and lighting are weak, no internals, this is the best selling plane in commercial history.

1 Like

This is my big question! Besides the Split scitimar liveries, does anyone think they will add more liveries to the 737s? I mean yea we have a couple but we need more that are important and missing like Delta 737-700 and SunCountry 737-700/800 the United 737-700 Alaska 737-800/900 new liveries… like just a though that crossed my mind now

4 Likes

Right now, all we can do is wait. What we do know for sure is that there is a WIP (Work In Progress) for split scimitars for the B737, B738, and B739.

I do hope that new liveries come out like the Alaska B737, B738, and B739 2016 livery and Sun Country but all we can do right now is wait and see what happens.

I have hopes for the 2014 Southwest Heart Livery on the B738. I have hopes for the 2016 livery for Alaska Airlines. I have hopes for an option to turn split scimitars on and off. All we do know right now is the fact that split scimitars are most likely coming this year.

15 Likes

BigBert your getting me excited lol!! But we hope it comes only time will tell ;)

1 Like

This is from the -100-200-300-400 variants

And some -500 had that cockpit:)

The 600 😍I love this plane 😍😍😍With Air Algérie livery

3 Likes

Loganis it was only on the classic series the -300/400/500

Do scimitars take a long time to put into the game?

If I were to think, it probably could since it’s the first time they are being implemented into the sim. But it really isn’t known.

1 Like

Yes. If you want it to be perfect and precise ;)!

2 Likes

It would be awesome if they added the slow-blink strobes, similar to the 787 when this is reworked

3 Likes

I really wish the cockpit gets a rework because the yoke doesn’t even look as it should be, the thrust levers look kind in a weird shape and the screens are not in the normal position.
I’m not saying I don’t like the current molded cockpit but it would be a nice detail to have even 3D switches and a more detailed cockpit.

4 Likes

The slow blink strobes are only on the 737 MAX. The NG has the normal strobes.

2 Likes