Boeing 737 Rework

Has Virgin Australia been considered?

1 Like

I know there’s a topic on it, but idk if the devs have considered it yet

They have updated the engine blade texture for the 737 with the new update. First it was just a grey disk, now the engine blades have a much darker color and improved detail.

2 Likes

If they aren’t going to re-work the B737, then they could at least add the newer Max versions of them

2 Likes

Nahhh dude i dont think so

Patience is key. 737 rework would be coming in the future, but right now the developers have a lot on their hands right now.

Wait till a mod sees this and they can reply with their classic phrase:

“This is why we can’t have good things.” XD
Or “The more you keep urging it, the longer it takes to accept this feature.”

7 Likes

738%20strobes

with its so nice strobes yes !!!

9 Likes

I still do not know why in IF the strobes have double flicker when they really have 1…

1 Like

Boeing has one and airbus has two.

2 Likes

I’m confused: what’s wrong with the 737 cockpit In infinite flight? It looks very similar to the the 737 NG series cockpit.

I think the do want higher texture quality. Maybe even a better 3D model as well.

3 Likes

I agree that it’s not the same quality texture wise as say the 787 cockpit. Mb they’ll get it there in future with a rework.

I do know we have several aircraft with no 3D cockpit or inferior 3D cockpit graphics (ex: 757 & 767) that really need a rework

1 Like

Exactly and in my opinion the 757/767 does need a rework way more than the 737.

Ithose are totals outdated. (Physics, 3D model, texture quality, features,…)

Yes, that’s what I mean, I do not know why it has the double airbus flicker.

2 Likes

You love strobes xD !!!

1 Like

We need rework 757/767 first, 737 is still ok, but 757/767 is physics

9 Likes

I agree but what mostly should get some time put into it is the cockpit which is pretty ugly.

Hi All,

With what the CRJ has come out to be with all its high quality i think in the near future the 737 family shouldbe brought up to standards with that. The 737 Family is used so much in IF by so many people and it would be amazing to get it to the CRJ Standards that the devs want across all planes. Just imagine, a cabin with mood lighting, wing flew, more liveries and a HD cockpit. Wow! It would be amazing to have especially that the plane is used so much!

8 Likes

Just one more thing to add with your stuf. Better FPS in the cockpit:)

1 Like

I’ve never experienced lag in cockpit before. Must just be your device.