Boeing 737 Rework

Rework is more flashy and builds up more hype. They said that the improvements will be like the one we had with the A320 family a while back.

1 Like

Idk. Maybe they changed their minds lol? Anyways they’ve been working on it for a while so let’s just find out. :) (Plus I want interior views hahah.)

3 Likes

I am really hoping they changed their minds. While the A320 has received lots of new liveries and improvements, the 737 series has been mostly neglected. It would be a wonderful surprise if they decided to fully rework it.

3 Likes

Yeah. Well let’s just hope for the best I guess.

1 Like

I sure hope FlyDubai is one of our new livery :)

4 Likes

If the 737 rework comes with new liveries, here are the liveries I want the most.

These liveries would help Infinite Flight go back up to date as they don’t exist in Infinite Flight yet but are more common now in real life.

7 Likes

And the best united livery goes to…
Screenshot_20180902-205053_Instagram

14 Likes

Hopefully it comes with the TBM lets pray 😭

4 Likes

That would be amazing if they are just gonna send it out with it ! Otherwise it will probably be another month or even more !!!

It definitely won’t be coming with the TBM

1 Like

Well we don’t know. It’s been confirmed for a while and it could always come out of the blue. Weather a small or full rework.

2 Likes

YEa dont say that unless you are 100% and not even the devs no that for sure

Yes, I would really love a rework on the 737, especially with my favorite retro airline (rebranded by Caribbean Airlines)

@JT_Playz @Kevinsoto1502 although that’s extremely optimistic, we’ve only known about the rework for a few weeks, but I guess we’ll know sometime in the future

2 Likes

What airline B737 in infinite flight

I know it’s minor but the Norwegian 737 needs an fix the currently registration is wrong the correct registration is LN-DYA not LN-NOC and the web address is outdated it’s now Norwegian.com and a logo on the inner engine panel would be awesome and the WiFi dorome

3 Likes

I understand your point and I can see why you want it changed, but registrations change a LOT. It can be almost impossible to keep up with registrations. I do agree that it could be fixed with this livery however since they are already doing a ”rework.”
Just my two cents.

2 Likes

I think the rework is a great idea as I agree with you in lots of ways, the interior definitely need a work and the handling too

1 Like

Didn’t they say it was coming soon?

They teased us with an Instagram-comment telling it was practically coming

1 Like