Boeing 737 Rework

737 is the most sold aircraft in the world I deserves a rework before the dash 8 it’s been on if for awhile it needs a redo

3 Likes

People have diffrent opinions if he thinks it needs a redo he can think that.

1 Like

U do realize that u are replying to a really really really old one right?

2 Likes

@jasonrosewell so the 737 turns into a max

@jasonrosewell
https://goo.gl/images/A4zL5Z

The 737NG and Max are different. Pretty much same fuselage but different flight characteristics. Jason is just talking about the 737ng slight rework. If you want the 737 Max vote for it here.

2 Likes

@Cole_Collins I already voted

Your crazy lol I have fun time with the 737 it is very pilot friendly

1 Like

I also want to see FlyDubai livery on 737-800 and 737MAX

1 Like

My comment was written almost 2 years ago, my stance has not changed yet, although I haven’t played Infinite Flight in a long time I’m sure not every aircraft is reworked yet, and until that day comes I don’t think they should rework it just yet.

They should add an option for the Split Scitimars to the Generic liveries for those who have no liveries on the airlines or something. Would be a great Idea hope they do it…

5 Likes

Then I believe tht they should do the same for the A320 family as some have the original winglets and some others have sharklets.

5 Likes

Yea they should do that like the a319 has none same with a318 they should do something like that

2 Likes

I like the option idea for split scimitars!

2 Likes

Is the cockpit gonna be reworked? It needs to be reworked badly especially for flying at night!

1 Like

The cockpit from what I have heard from by FDS is not being worked on currently. On their Oshkosh livestreams, is that they are only doing a small rework for the 737 family like how the A320 was. But in the future, we could possibly expect a rework. I just don’t know when.

3 Likes

However, the A320 family cockpit is newer compared to the 737 one, so we might be surprised. It would be nice.

4 Likes

Why not? It is a great airplane.

Yay another livery possibly confirmed

2 Likes

This would take too much time. I am not dismissing your idea, I am just saying don’t get your hopes up. If they were to make the cockpit 4K, then why not add an interior and working doors? (Passenger and cargo.) Although its a possibility. :)

1 Like