Boeing 737 Rework

I like the APPR system of the winds or visibility are extremely bad. I have trained myself to do a very soft and beautiful landing on the 737 as I have done over 50 flights for Southwest Virtual.

4 Likes

I would also appreciate hand landing or more of it didn’t plop down at 20agl

1 Like

The key to a soft landing in the current 737 is to flare at around 25-30 feet.

1 Like

In the topic I saw that picture in it said it was a blank 737-800, maybe it’s the Heart with splits

4 Likes

Lets hope for it :D

1 Like

It’s out, guys!

20 Likes

Here’s to not getting any work done for the rest of the day! 🍺

10 Likes

And Flying 101 is there 😁

3 Likes

Time to start nonstop flying!

3 Likes

Already started 😉

Oh yes boys

honestly, there are aircraft in the game that need to be reworked more than the 737. I feel the 737 is fine for now, aircraft like the a330 and a340 should be worked on and THEN maybe in the future the 737 should be reworked

1 Like

Oh man. I thought they were giving is a new Japanese livery:(
I love this update tho!!

1 Like

I was sorta hoping they would update the Alaska Airlines Livery on the 737-800…

2 Likes

I love all of the new American Airlines liveries and all of the Southwest liveries! So much variety! :)

2 Likes

I had felt the same way, however I’m content with it being on the 900… I’d just keep requesting in features until it happens. But seeing the new Alaska liveries, even if they were just on the 900’s, made me happy as it is. :)

4 Likes

I know right? They even said it / not said but it looked like a hint

2 Likes

Yah, I thought that meant yes lol

2 Likes

Sometimes, some don’t just make the cut

Well now that we know what came from the last update hopefully they’ll finsh the 737 upgrades with a new cockpit and exterior cabin lights that will at least look as good as the A320 family rendering in the next update

1 Like