Boeing 737 Rework

Do I hear a BRRRTT?

4 Likes

Ground effect is confirmed in the update for the 737

20181126_173046

23 Likes

Can’t wait guys! I’ve been flying on 737’s frequently in real life and on infinite flight for a long time and this update is well needed. Great job to the team

Sorry, I don’t get what ground effect means. Better shadow or something? Could someone tell me please?

Holy cow that is amazing! My feature request has been added with one of the planes!

1 Like

Take a look here it’s a sorta a description of what it means.

4 Likes

Sweet, have always wanted this! Looking forward to it. Thanks Chris

That isnt ground effect sorry to say. Ground effect is what you see on the TBM/787/CRJ/A320 as you get closer to the ground your lift increases.

This explains it better than I could in words.

4 Likes

Ah the individuals comment wasn’t all that clear, that’s my bad.

2 Likes

The 737-900 is a nightmare to land atm. You just cant get a smooth landing with it, so hopefully with ground effect coming, that will change:)

2 Likes

Ahhh sorry bro. Ill see if I could spare a vote for your request. That would be an epic feature.

2 Likes

Doesn’t IF already have ground affect? I mean I feel like I feel it a lot in the A330 especially…

It does, but not on the 737, yet. Given the reply on the Facebook post, it should come with this update.

2 Likes

To answer that, it looks like it will be improved!

12 Likes

Awesome! I can really relate to that guy`s comment, so this is really good news!

2 Likes

For sure man! It gets annoying after a while because when you try to land the current 737, you basically can’t even flair it at 20 feet you have to keep the thing from smashing into the pavement. This will be one of my favorite features being fixed into this update.

2 Likes

Ya, I feel like my thumb is dancing trying to see it onto the ground, lol… 😂

4 Likes

I definitely don’t mind it being here. But for others, it’d probably be more of a “General” type topic I’d imagine.

I wonder if cabin lights will be added in this update

Let’s wait and see! I sure hope they do though.

2 Likes