Boeing 737 Rework

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

Isn’t it lovely how you guys can’t even keep the discussion on topic?

Like I might be wrong, but I’m pretty sure this topic is related on the Boeing 737 ReworkNOT a A330 Rework or a B757 Rework…

You guys take for granted how the moderators haven’t closed this thread yet… 🙄

As every mod has said, keep watch on the #announcements category as well as the official @infiniteflight social media platforms for up-to date information about the upcoming update.

Infinite Flight Instagram

image Infinite Flight Twitter

image Infinite Flight Facebook

Now go outside and relax with your family or at least keep on topic. 😊

16 Likes

I think Tim Cook should be fine!

(Im a technology nerd)

Doesn’t British airways even have a 737-800 tho?

It’s known as Comair :)

6 Likes

I 100% agree. If you want to talk about the A330 rework, post it here. It’s there for a reason, just like this. Let’s keep this on the 737 only.

If you want to visit the other reworks, look below:

Boeing:

747 Rework: Here
757 Rework: Here
767 Rework: Here
777 Rework: Here

Airbus:

A320 Rework: Here
A330 Rework: Here

Embraer:

E-Jets Rework: Here

Cessna:

Citation Rework: Here

Those are just a few others. If you wish to talk about them, please go there. This is for the 737, let’s keep it that way :)

16 Likes

Who knows there may be an actual REWORK of the 737 in the future! I know that is a deep claim but that would be cool!

3 Likes

Do we know if it has approach mode ? Because that would be handy.

2 Likes

@Alek1

7 Likes

Thanks for the info!

1 Like

Hopefully it comes out this weak because I have started doing longer flights with the 737.

3 Likes

I reckon someone should make a livery thread for the 737 update so we can discuss there

2 Likes

Thanks for the info

1 Like

Green latin livery is the B737-800 Webjet!

2 Likes

Use this post :)

4 Likes

Ugh, scratching my head head here trying to remember things talked about before originally on the thread.

I can’t remember or find if this was answered or not:. Will the “re-fresh-up-a-work-date” or whatever they are choosing to call it include adding ground effect?

Still bummed they divided their attention with updating the A-10 instead of a full rework and better cockpit. Like restoring/painting over rust on an old car and leaving the torn and cracked interior

3 Likes

Under the subsidiary airline of Comair flown in South Africa

1 Like

well we dont have the new liverys and who can get enough of KLM btw

2 Likes

Should I start the 737 Livery Topic, or would that be a waste of space?

2 Likes

Do not ever attempt starting a topic like that. A topic like that would lead to way too much speculation.

2 Likes