Boeing 737 Rework

Remember Apple has to accept the update.

4 Likes

And google as well

2 Likes

Yes but Apple is most likely more strict about there updates. (not hating on other platforms.)

3 Likes

The most popular operating is most likely as strict as Apple

4 Likes

Probably i’d say!

2 Likes

Staff that such livery will come next update, a company with history and respect from all over the world. thankyou !😁

2 Likes

Mood killer :( but you are right. Especially what happened with the TBM. But we should expect this to release extremely soon.

3 Likes

Hopefully the 737 will come out according to this defenition image

9 Likes

The TBM had some delays thats why it was released late.

Guys… Let’s not start this up again… 🙄

Sit patient. Go fly around in the ATC Featured Region. Go outside and play. Do anything other then start the “Its coming out soon” game

If it comes, it comes… If not, you’d have waisted a day waiting

18 Likes

Yes I know. That’s why I said that anything could happen.

2 Likes

Urm guys when did Laura say soon 👀. She said “were just about to release it” so I’m not sure why everyone going on about soon 😏

2 Likes

It has to go through Apple and other companies and it could take a while

3 Likes

Soon Gate is no more. Aka apple

1 Like

Yes @Mozart_Passaredo

1 Like

Stop and look what @Balloonchaser said above. Its coming, but we dont know when so stop speculating. Or talking about other nonsense. We are all exited.

4 Likes

Ballon what if I am not feeling the flying or controlling and just want to wait for the update 😡 go ahead and get mad at me in the VARB slack ;)

1 Like

I dont think this belongs here.

1 Like

Just a clarification that there has been zero communication stating that an update has been submitted to the app stores. Please keep an eye on #announcements for official news.

Let’s get back on topic.

41 Likes

No kidding, it looks weird out the left side when there’s no wingflex. I would say 777 after 757. For now let’s stay on topic

1 Like