Boeing 737 Rework

Knowing the cockpit will not be updated, I can infer not. However, I don’t know. We’ll see!

1 Like

You assumed right

2 Likes

The 737-800 LOT possibly to come?

5 Likes

Guys this isn’t the topic for this, Deer has said it before, let’s not make him repeat it over and over again. #features is already a thing, please take your idea etc. to there. Thanks

3 Likes

Thanks for clearing the air on that subject… can’t wait for more livery teasers!

1 Like

One of @DeerCrusher’s favorite liveries is the Colorado one. If that gets added I will be so happy!! I flew on it in August.

9 Likes

There better be a 737-900(S) with Delta livery, with the underbelly logo!

3 Likes

Will there be a TUI B737-800 with split scimitars?

1 Like

We don’t know yet. 🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Sad news considering the current cockpit looks like a pasted Picture or a piece of paper.

7 Likes

In this case, we had the option of working in a few new features (already advertised is wing flex, new winglets, and new liveries) but wouldn’t have had time to add a cockpit rework or camera angles. I’m sure it’s disappointing to see that there are features coming that aren’t at the top of your list, but it doesn’t mean they won’t come :) It was a question of “do we fit these other items in since we have time, or focus on something else completely?” While we won’t make everyone happy 100% of the time, I do think most will enjoy these new additions to a favorite member of our fleet.

57 Likes

Does anyone know if we are gonna get new strobe lights with the new update?

1 Like

Most likely not. I think. I’m Just guessing tho

3 Likes

Yeah i agree with Blitz they haven’t updated them for a while now.

1 Like

I got this screenshot from the N493AS teaser on Infinite Flight’s Instagram. It clearly looks like we have a -900ER.

19 Likes

Glad we have a -900ER! It would have ruined the authenticity of the livery to have it on a -900.

5 Likes

Not exactly clearly… 😂 But I am sooo hyped for this update! I have been waiting for scimitars since I first played IF

I’m wondering if the cockpit gonna get a little retouch as the A320 did in its non rework rework?

Flags

Everyone flagging this I believe this is an reasonable question because it’s what happened with the 320.

9 Likes

Maybe pilots, and the controls are synched better. Nothing else.

I knew that