Boeing 737 or Airbus A320

What is your favorite? complete the poll then comment down below!

• Boeing 737
  • Airbus A320

0 voters

3 Likes

Airbus A320, it doesnt have sunglasses though…

1 Like

Definitely the a320 :)

1 Like

Boeing 737 all the way!

4 Likes

100% Boeing 737

4 Likes

Airbus A320 :)!

Really? Can we stop this Boeing vs Airbus polls? In Infinite Flight I fly both, and in real life I have been in both, no big difference for a passenger.

17 Likes

We can all have our opinion here.

Oh dear, the A320 is winning.

2 Likes

737 is life

4 Likes

@Potato_pilot you know that different opinions often leads to wars. I prefer both :)

I trust the people who comment here to be civilized. If it gets out of hand the @moderators will be here to help

It would be better if you made a poll for each aircraft in each family. (737 vs. a319 ext.)

737 is the king of domestic fleets. The A320 is totally outnumbered in the sky!

3 Likes

Pointlessly tagging moderators doesn’t help either, flag as necessary.

Airbus a320 all the way!

Simple… The a320 has had less chances too crash as there are less of them than the 737, and they are also a newer design, tbh you can’t really compare them because the design age gap is too much… Look at ng and Max compared to ceo and neo, they are more realistic…

3 Likes

@Aviationluver, look we actually won !! #LongLifeA320 !!!

3 Likes

Yes! Hip hip hooray for the a320. Long live Airbus haha!

2 Likes

737 has waaaay more character than some mindless Eurowhite budget carrier A320.😉

1 Like

Ok. I know I love Boeing but I could go either way in the narrow body industry. The 737 looks better and is quieter and smoother plus it has entertainment. An a320 has more comfortable seats and the pressurization is better. Also most of them have better seats. Just because is say Boeing 737 (cue USA chant)