Boeing 737 MAX

Liveries (MAX 7):
Southwest
Westjet
Canada jetlines
Boeing house colors
Generic
Recommended price: Free (Lack of features)

Liveries (Max 8):
Norwegian Air Shuttle
Virgin Australia
Gol (new livery)
Aeromexico
Silkair
American Airlines
Tui group
Flydubai
Sun Express
Spicejet
Nok Air
Okay airways
Ethiopian
Garuda
Monarch
Ryanair
Generic
Recommended price: 4.99

Liveries (Max 9):
Lion
United
Alaska Airlines
Icelandair
Turkish Airlines
Air Canada
Boeing House Colors
Generic
Recommended price: 4.99

Why hasn’t anyone suggested this before? The split winglets would look cool in this.

46 Likes

If this came out, I would fly it all the time. The MAX is a beast of a plane those winglets and new futuristic cabin would be amazing in the game.

-Fizzy

10 Likes

I never knew Air Canada has B737’s

“Recommended price” xD

5 Likes

They ordered the 737 MAX 8 and MAX 9, which are the only ones they ordered, according to Wikipedia.

1 Like

Got it, Thanks for the info

1 Like

They flew DC-9s, then 737-200s, went to Airbus, and now they’ve come back

1 Like

i don’t think they will add this just because we already have a series of 737s and with the new a320 update coming out the a320 will be a popular plane to fly

1 Like

The devs have already said they will only do new planes once they have started to deliver.

2 Likes

I’m not sure about the 737 MAX yet. Because the aircraft has just planned, but the aircraft has never flown yet. So please think about current aircraft that are still in service.

@El_Alex it’s because hundreds already did on the feedback forum

Bumping this need to be added. It’s such an amazing looking plane.

1 Like

@El_Alex they can’t make any aircraft free you know…they only make airacraft that were originally added with IF and/or reworded aircraft from when IF was released

All lot of Airlines get the B737Max liveries beetwen 2017-2018 year. There will we waiting to sign on IF?

1 Like

Also According to Boeing

1 Like

I’m actually wondering if this topic should be split into 3 for the MAX 7, 8 and 9 respectively…

1 Like

Do you really think it should be? I think it’s alright. I mean the A350 request isn’t split between the three variants.

I think Southwest would have to be on the MAX 8, too! It’s the launch customer for it and the MAX 7! How could it not have the launch customer?

1 Like

That does make sense… Idk, just stating my opinions…

I will love to see the 737 Max 8 with the FDS livery…

2 Likes