Boeing 737 MAX Series

Also i never saw the point of them getting 737MAX’s, i can guarantee you that almost all of them will Fly to Norman Manley and Cheddi Jagan.

1 Like

Probably. They’ll fit 10 more people so good replacement for the current 738s, and they’ll probably have them fly where the 737s currently do. So a lot out of GEO, KIN, and POS to places like YYZ and JFK

1 Like

750 votes! On to 800!

1 Like

“If it ain’t Boeing, I ain’t going!”

Really want to see this jet added in the near future! Especially the Ryanair livery 😉

2 Likes

Did you see those liveries earlier?

4 Likes

752 votes for the 737MAX 😂

2 Likes

SCAT Airlines was one of the first airlines to return the MAX to service back in early January of 2021! In my opinion this is one of the most underrated liveries on the MAX, especially the colours! SCAT currently has an order for 8 737-MAX’s, 6 MAX-8’s and 2 MAX-9’s of which a single MAX-8 has been delivered! Here it is, UP-B3720!

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Voted. I know devs are busy, but I look forward to seeing this aircraft added.

I fly for Southwest Virtual Airlines and the B38M (MAX 8) is part of the real fleet. It would be nice to fly our real routes with the real aircraft in use by SWA.

Edited to use ICAO aircraft code instead of IATA.

1 Like

He’s the scat man bdiididdid bapbaow

wait there’s an airline name scat?

1 Like

Yep, no need to ask anymore questions!

Not the best airline name but ok

2 Likes

This is GOL Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes, more commonly known as GOL Airlines. GOL was the first to resume MAX service on December 9th, 2020! Originally placing their order back in October 2012 for 60 aircraft, and then increasing that again to where it currently stands at 95. All of these are the MAX-8 variant and 8 have been delivered already. Here is one of them, PR-XMF!

6 Likes

I believe it’s B38M

1 Like

Correct, the MAX ICAO Codes are:

MAX-7: B37M
MAX-8: B38M
MAX-9: B39M
MAX-10: B3XM

2 Likes

Correct, and the IATA code is 7M8.

2 Likes

Alaska 737-9 MAX :-p

1 Like

It’s beautiful isn’t it?

6 Likes

Here is a few nice livery’s 😁

4 Likes

New 737 MAX opportunities

United Airlines confirms it’ll soon have the Boeing 737 MAX 8 variant, meaning it’s one of the few airlines to have at least three 737 MAX variants on order:

And Caribbean Airlines finally paints its new livery on a 737. They revealed it a while ago but only had it on their ATRs.

4 Likes