Boeing 737 MAX Series

Would be to great to see this in IF! Just thinking about it seems fun.

this is one of the best aircraft currently in service ngl

2 Likes

Probably one of the most surprising operators of the MAX, Air Canada currently operates 24 of the MAX-8 with an additonal 16 on order!

3 Likes

There hasn’t been any cancellation for Airbus so there’s no big change to report. Actually Air China ordered additional 18 A320neo due to the uncertainty related to the MAX recertification process in China.

1 Like

Nearly at 700 now 😀 6 more 👍🏽😀

3 Likes

Currently all the 737 MAX in the sky and loads more
Coming 😃

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

That’s nothing lol, the highest I’ve seen is 91!

1 Like

Feel free to give vote for some, but this is the MAX thread

2 Likes

please refrain from positing such posts in a boeing topic…you can do that in an airbus topic

1 Like

Cayman Airways put their MAX 8s back into service a few weeks ago, also about a week and a half ago we got our 3rd 737 MAX 8.

This third MAX 8 is registered as VP-CIY and despite just being delivered is already 1 year and four months old.

2 Likes

Every livery looks better on Boeing.

2 Likes

love KX, hopefully when I visit there again I can fly one! (Only been on the -300 and -800)

Only got to fly on the -800 once for a school service trip to Costa Rica, haven’t flown the MAX yet either tho. Should be flying on it in August when I go up to college. I’ll definitely make a post here about it.

1 Like

cant agree more

2 of Turkish Airlines’ Maxes starts flying at April. Here are they, TC-LCA and LCE.

2 Likes

What do you think about this decision?

3 Likes

ye ye ye ye ye

same here

1 Like

this please!

2 Likes