Boeing 737 MAX Series

Hopefully we do because I’m Europe it’s just TUI and Norwegian Iceland air do it could be possible we might get Malta and buzz to 🤞

3 Likes

I’ll be happy with a tui flight from the UK to the Canary Islands 😃✈️

5 Likes

Really hope they do just add the extra door, for Allegiant and Ryanair and affiliates. It would be a real shame if they didnt!!

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be amazing if we got these 3 livery’s for European routes

5 Likes

Good eye! You will indeed get to enjoy a few liveries from the MAX 8-200 operators. This will not be a separate standalone variant. The extra rear doors will be painted on to represent the subtle exterior difference.

MAX 8-200 livery requests will be allowed. We’ll close any existing ones if/when that particular livery is confirmed. Cheers!

24 Likes

Makes me wonder how the windows will work on the MAX 8 vs the MAX 200 in case it gets a cabin.

4 Likes

Can’t wait really look forward to it as a lot of people say I am very observant and got a good eye for things 🤫👀

2 Likes

I’m guessing the windows in those areas on the outside will get a non-clear texture to match the side of the fuselage. The inside might still have the window shape but you can’t see through it

2 Likes

I’m also planning on doing that or maybe a TUI flight from the UK to Funchal for some windy landings and to have fun in the MAX.

2 Likes

Mine would be either Tenerife or Palma with either the TUI max 8 or the Ryanair Max8-200 ✈️

4 Likes

My first flight would be either be Tui from Gatwick to cabo verde Or Luton to krakow with buzz

3 Likes

The Malta Air would be nice on a flight from Krakow to Malta would be nice

3 Likes

We just need malta 3d lol

3 Likes

It’s a lovely livery hopefully we’ll get it and Malta 3D to 😁

6 Likes

I’m not sure that’s factual. I flew on an AS MAX 8. yesterday. They’re actually a thing and AS seems pretty proud of them. The Captain seemed quite esteemed about it. AS plans to run them on some of the longer routes that the MAX 9 can’t quite tackle.

3 Likes

It’s another incentive for people to buy Pro.

2 Likes

I’d love that

2 Likes

I’m hoping for the Herb Kelleher Max 8, the Imua One or the Colleen Barrett for Southwest. It’d be cool to get all three but I won’t be greedy.

2 Likes

Would Absolutely love to see this Livery added!!

8 Likes

No one is going to fly the 737-800 when the max comes out. LOL

2 Likes