Boeing 737 MAX Series

What is the estimate when the aircraft will be released I think around November December.

1 Like

Infinite flight does not give timelines nor dates for features. Please stay tuned to wip for more info. Currently they have the wheels and body modeling ongoing.

2 Likes

They will release max anytime but it will not release in the short time,maybe they release it in the next year

5 Likes

I say around December won’t be a long as the a380 thank goodness 😅

2 Likes

Oh,that is mean we need to wait around 7 month.It is not really much long.

6 Likes

Infinite flight developers say that with every new reworked aircraft, come with the same and more futures/actions/details (as you said, doors and more stuff). So technically the Max might come out with more details then the A380 did!

3 Likes

OK thank you so much

1 Like

Oh,did the max comes out with tire smoke?

3 Likes

Since when was tire smoke announced? it isn’t confirmed and its most likely not going to be with the max if we’re being real

2 Likes

I say most likely it will come with the generic sounds like most of the aircraft 🤔

4 Likes

I think we are gonna have heaaaaapppppssss of liveries when this plane comes out! Maybe 30-40ish perhaps.

2 Likes

That’s a lot of livery

1 Like

yes but there is a chance of it since there are so many operators of the type. but i guess it depends on the developers’ workload relative to when they want to release it.

1 Like

I want developers make the Malaysia Airlines livery,that is very important for me.

1 Like

More liveries = more bandwidth on the service to dowload the textures and etc. Not saying that we will not get all of them, but we need to be certain that they wont include “all of them”! We can see this though their aircraft and airline releases throughout the 2-4 years! Example BCS3 still lacks Ibom Air, Air Senegal and a few other! My initial guess is maximum 32 but release-wise around 28 liveries for the max!

Another example: A333 family! They dropped the PW4000 because of the huge amkunt of liveries with that engine combination!

1 Like

ok though we do have ibom air livery haha

1 Like

Nah the 737 Max 10 is taking huge delays and losses from customers because of Boeing unable to deliver on time. United CXLED their order for A321 Neos.

1 Like

That’s a long max flight!

3 Likes

Way too long!!

3 Likes

For me not.

1 Like