Credit:

4 Likes

Oman Air Boeing 737 MAX

1 Like

The Golden MAX

Imagine from https://mobile.twitter.com/jknapfel

11 Likes

This pic just looks so retro…

I am not a huge 737MAX fan, in fact, I am more of an A320NEO person myself, but Virgin Australia and Bonza both are going to operate the MAX in the future, and I am all for more Australian aircraft in IF. So you get my vote and best luck on getting this reworked!

I really want to see these in IF, let’s make it happen!

7 Likes

I would fly all of these with the MAX!

9 Likes

Imagine flying the Southwest 737-max out of Las Vegas.

4 Likes

Unfortunately

1 Like

I have!🙋🏽‍♂️

1 Like

N27753, the 3rd 737-MAX 10, and the 1st MAX-10 in the livery of United Airlines, its launch customer, took its first flight earlier today from Renton. Registered as N6055X for testing, it will join sisterships N27751 and N27752 towards certification of the type next year with entry into service in the later part of the year or in early 2024!

(Boeing)

6 Likes

Woah woah woah man, this is not a rework! 😄

1 Like

Yes, I realised my mistake after I sent the message. I am so used to posting in the A380, 767 and 747 rework threads that I got confused lol. Sorry! 🤣

1 Like

No problem! We all know what you mean! 🙂

1 Like

What a good idea!

Can’t wait to see this in the IF skies someday! (voted)

The 737 series is one of the few Boeing planes which I love, would be glad to see the latest iteration of this hugely successful series in IF!

2 Likes

pc/ skyharbor.aviation

Canyon Blue probably already on revenue service. Spotted on its delivery flight to PHX by Phoenix Spotters.

5 Likes

Soon!

3 Likes

1500 votes!

pic is mine :D