Boeing 737 MAX Series

I wanna see this in game soooo bad! #737gang

2 Likes

Forgot about this one for a while. Just a “vision” of what could possibly come in the future. 737 MAX ftw!

24 Likes

Please don’t joke about irl accidents on the forum.

3 Likes

Well due to the MAX 8 Crashes I don’t think IF will include this

Where in the world would someone get an assumption such as that? The staff don’t decide what to add based on its safety history. Let’s take the DC-10 for example: This aircraft was one of the deadliest aircraft in history before the 2000’s. It still got into Infinite Flight, however. So unless you can quote a reply from a Staff saying they would refuse to add it based on accident history, don’t make assumptions such as that. ☺

8 Likes

This needs to be added. I’d love this.

1 Like

I definitely support this

First you don’t call someone a goldfish s they might take it as an offensive, and where does it say it’s not coming back.

Let’s not argue here guys.

3 Likes

Image by me :)

Aeroméxico livery should also be added uwu

2 Likes

Love to see the Lot 737 MAX 8 in Proud of Poland Independence special livery

https://cdn.planespotters.net/photo/927000/950/sp-lvd-lot-polish-airlines-boeing-737-8-max_PlanespottersNet_927374_ecdefe5582.jpg

I think this is a nice aircraft that every one should respect. There are always problems in aircraft. They get fixed and fly again. I think the 737 max should be in infinite flight. It is a nice plane.

3 Likes

It would be nice if he came in a future rework of the 737

Has my vote!

I really really support this 😁👍🏽

You know I would like to vote but the 737 max is just too dangerous 🙁

Caribbean airlines 737 max 8

Image via https://samchui.com/2018/11/22/caribbean-airlines-selects-boeing-737-max/

2 Likes

Wow. I hope you don’t actually think that. It’d be sad if you do.

4 Likes

As much as it would be good I dont think it right after all the trubble its had. I dont think its the right time to add it.

What about the DC-10? If we don’t have planes that crash in Infinite Flight what is it doing there? Same could be said for the A340, or 757, or A320, or literally any other plane in the game? Bad argument, try again.

11 Likes